Brian Lara Cricket 2K5 Demo Expander

cham2k

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Could anyone expand the demo to like a 50 over game???

Hold on...we need to figure out those .bag files...

Last edited:
.big files are Cricket 2005 files.
BLIC files are .bag :)

hmmm.....cleaver

see:

Yesterday 10:46 PM
ZoraxDoom said:
Hold on...we need to figure out those .big files...
Last edited by ZoraxDoom : Yesterday at 11:37 PM.

Yesterday 11:06 PM
bharat said:
.big files are Cricket 2005 files.
BLIC files are .bag :)

Yesterday 11:36 PM
ZoraxDoom said:
What are you talking about?

the first post was Last edited by ZoraxDoom : Yesterday at 11:37 PM.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :D :D

Who configured the expander for cricket 05? i think he can do it. he is the man who did it in about 2 days. ASK HIM or SOME PROGRAMMER GENIUS.

Guys i have good news
IT IS POSSible that whole game is what we downloaded except the game is locked.how do i know this? I contacted brian lara cricket codemaster people they told me the brian lara cricket is 800+ MB and oh ya by the way if u have noticed the demo is about 800 MB so WE NEED TO UNLOCK EVERything, does anyone know how to do it?
SOMEONE do it
plz

nup not happening

in the team data folder there is only a file for england, australia and the west indies

The full game is 2 cds which means it is 700 MB in 1 cd & 500?100 MB in other CD.
The full game may be about 1300 MB on CD.

Guys i have good news
IT IS POSSible that whole game is what we downloaded except the game is locked.how do i know this? I contacted brian lara cricket codemaster people they told me the brian lara cricket is 800+ MB and oh ya by the way if u have noticed the demo is about 800 MB so WE NEED TO UNLOCK EVERything, does anyone know how to do it?
SOMEONE do it
plz

i agree upto a certain point. the game is full except the other teams/classic matches/other modes and things like that. with patches we can expand the game a bit .

i just want to be able to change the difficulty level and number of overs. dats all

would sangam be able to have a shot at dat? he is the expert on these things rite?

I am working on the .bag extractor ..will find out if the over data is in the .bag files or the exe after it.

Users who are viewing this thread