Demo Expander

Satish555 said:
hey prakash thnx stuffs working. nice job u n barmy for cric 05 so far. can u do a 600 target for me please?
Here :)

Attachments

• target 600.zip
    127.5 KB · Views: 109
guys im really confused, can someone please tell me how to make the overs freeze?

also, what version of tsearch do you use?

I am using v1.6. Here it is step by step

1. Open the demo then alt + tab to minimize
2. open tsearch and click open processes and select cricket2005.exe
3. click on the open folder button under the button easywrite.
4. open the file which i assume you have downloaded called cricket2005_demo.cht
5. click the box on the left next to freeze overs so a smiley face appears.
6. return to cricket and enjoy... :D

Where do I find it...???

Hi all,
Where do I find the below file (exactly)

cricket2005_demo.cht

Have looked everywhere and I cannot use the T-search tool because I don't have the .cht file...

I can see that Australia have scored 400 though...

Thanks for your help!!!

It doesn't work.......

Hi barmyarmy,

I found it and tried it and the smiley face comes up when I click on the freeze overs but in the game nothing happens...

I start Cricket 2005 Demo
I start Tsearch 1.6
I open cht file that is now there
I click on the freeze overs

Then I go back into the game and nothing. The overs just keep changing and not freezing on one bowler...??? The total is set at 400...

What am I doing wrong?

The only thing that I notice is the smiley face that comes up is green. Is that correct?

Thank you for your help

I tried that - but nothing............

Hi and thanks ZoraxDoom,

But, nothing happens when I go back into the game...

Is there something else that needs to happen?

Just doesn't work for me...
Thanks anyway

make sure you have selected the cricket 2005 demo .exe through tsearch on the button that says processes

i think the dead time to get out an demo expander is already gone - too many have the full version. is there anyone whos trying to find out a expander for those who didn't own the full version? or dead time for this thread is already reached ?

i dont think the dead time has been reached because a lot of people still dont have the game like me BUT i know that playing 3 overs doesnt give u a decent feeling of the game and a lot of people can try this demo with expansion and get a feel of how crappy this game actually is

Users who are viewing this thread