Brian Lara International Cricket (NEW)!!

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
Originally posted by joesaadati@Dec 7 2004, 02:40 PM
hi could someone tell me what is happened to the site cricket2004 online it is not working anymore I really want to download some of Rahul's southAfrican faces. :(
There is a dns problem for some users.
Try this link.

N

nash

Originally posted by ricky123+Dec 7 2004, 04:01 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ricky123 @ Dec 7 2004, 04:01 PM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-joesaadati
@Dec 7 2004, 05:40 PM
hi could someone tell me what is happened to the site cricket2004 online it is not working anymore I really want to download some of Rahul's southAfrican faces. :(
we dont know anything about that site here ,

u can look for patches at www.cricket2004.co.uk they have very good patches [/b]
Except of course www.cricket2004.co.uk merged with Planetcricket to become cricket2004 online :P

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
Originally posted by zimrahil+Dec 8 2004, 10:46 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(zimrahil @ Dec 8 2004, 10:46 AM)</div>
Originally posted by ricky123@Dec 7 2004, 04:01 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-joesaadati
@Dec 7 2004, 05:40 PM

we dont know anything about that site here ,

u can look for patches at www.cricket2004.co.uk they have very good patches
Except of course www.cricket2004.co.uk merged with Planetcricket to become cricket2004 online :P [/b]
Cricket2004.co.uk Online

Problem is that he can't access the new site atm but can still access the old site.

S

sashageorge

:( hello someone could you pls tell me if cricket2004 online is working or not becuase everytime I try to entry the site it says page cannot be displayed pls help thank you.

N

nash

Originally posted by joesaadati@Dec 15 2004, 04:07 PM
:( hello someone could you pls tell me if cricket2004 online is working or not becuase everytime I try to entry the site it says page cannot be displayed pls help thank you.
Sorry the move to the new server has not gone as smoothly as expected - please bear with us :(

S

sashageorge

so when can we loggon to the site and how are we to know when it will be up and running please inform thankyou. Could you please tell me where can I download any new downloads for cricket2004 in the meantime. Thank you.

B

bobmotty

let's all be patient - let the guys sort out their server problem and then we can all get back to this brilliant site..in the meantime go out and do something less selfish.....

N

nikhilverma

Originally posted by joesaadati@Dec 16 2004, 12:00 AM
so when can we loggon to the site and how are we to know when it will be up and running please inform thankyou. Could you please tell me where can I download any new downloads for cricket2004 in the meantime. Thank you.
Don't worry about Cricket 2004 too much coz BRIAN LARA IS COMING SOON!!!!

P

Pakistan fan

Originally posted by nikhilverma@Sep 17 2004, 06:28 PM
These screenies are not that high quality so I guess they are PC screenies
Yar (mate) i think the PC games generally have better graphics quality and realism than PS2 games. The reason for this is that PCs can be upgraded while the PS2 cannot.

PCs can have up to 4 Ghz processors while the PS2 has one about 200Mhz

P

Pakistan fan

Im not sure are but the programers of Cricket 2004 are Americans?
If the are then thats the problem, Americans don't know enough about cricket, It would be better to see the game developed in the UK or anywhere (Pakistan, India or Austrailia), just as long the people really understand cricket.

EA does not care about its customers, all they care about is money- which they have allready conned us out of. They make more money in games like FIFA NFSU etc. No demo and no patches of Cricket 2004 - I am not happy with them.

R

ricky123

Last warning to you pakistan fan . dont report post that are not meant to be reported ,read the forum rules

Users who are viewing this thread