Brian Lara International Cricket (NEW)!!

S

SteveS1967

Originally posted by Pat+Sep 10 2004, 08:35 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Pat @ Sep 10 2004, 08:35 AM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-SteveS1967
@Sep 9 2004, 11:29 PM
That is good news... I wonder who the developers are..

Steve S.
From the press release:
Brian Lara International Cricket, a co-design and development project between Codemasters and Swordfish Studios, will launch summer 2005 for PlayStation 2, Xbox and PC. [/b]
Brilliant.....is all I can say :D

Steve S.

O

OllieWoods

Hmmm and why don't we Gamecube users get it, or c2002, 4 or 5 :scratch: :unfazed:

D

Dhawal_Verma

Originally posted by nikhilverma@Sep 11 2004, 10:44 AM
Now HB Studios is gonna get a deserved kick in the a55 !!!!!
True !nice method mate a55 :lol:

J

jdbais

Like everyone else i am also really looking forward to it and can't wait. We might finally get a really good cricket game. But to me the biggest think is going to be the gameplay. The graphics seem good but if the gameplay sucks then its not worth it.

H

hammudy

Like everyone else i am also really looking forward to it and can't wait. We might finally get a really good cricket game. But to me the biggest think is going to be the gameplay. The graphics seem good but if the gameplay sucks then its not worth it.

cool it buddy ^_^ we all here were as excited as u r now when we saw the 1st few screenshots of c2k4 n the end results shattered us :huh:

H

HDBird

Well that truly is absolutely marvellous news.

Here's hoping there will be a county championship mode with buying/selling players and stuff - remember, just like Andrew Wilson promised there would be in C2004 <_<

D

Dhawal_Verma

I think these screenies are of the PS2 version of the game and PC version will not be that good ! :scratch: :saywhat: ^_^

N

nikhilverma

These screenies are not that high quality so I guess they are PC screenies

D

Dhawal_Verma

C'mon look at the smoothness + these are not from the game ! So we never know!
Do u ever check your gmailbox Nikhil ??????

D

dellboy

:D Hey when is crcket 2005 cumin out, cant wait for both, codemastes look better but will it hav county??!! And also hope one of them has a thing where you can create your own team!!

D

dan_the_man

Originally posted by Pat@Sep 9 2004, 11:04 PM
Some good news for all us cricket lovers.Codemasters are going to release a new verison of Brial-Lara Cricket game on PC,PS2,Xbox.

More news here ::
http://www.codemasters.co.uk/press/?showar...1d6cbec08b06454

A few screen-shots ::

blc3.jpg

blc1.jpg

blc2.jpg
cant wait ey

S

SteveS1967

Originally posted by dellboy@Sep 19 2004, 06:55 PM
:D Hey when is crcket 2005 cumin out, cant wait for both, codemastes look better but will it hav county??!! And also hope one of them has a thing where you can create your own team!!
To be honest, I don't think Cricket 2005 is definate, there was just a poll...unless someone knows otherwise....

I had it with the HB/EA series... each version released has bugs of one sort or another and 2004 was appalling with no patch or even feedback from HB, so I'm waiting for Summer 2005's codemasters game..

Steve S.

S

SteveS1967

....oh and in answer to your question, no one knows what'll be in the game as the press release has just been made public but judging by the title... looks as if it's back to just international teams which I'll take if it's a bug free version.

Steve S.

H

Hedonists

Thanks for this. I wasn't aware of it... things look interesting :D

Users who are viewing this thread