Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Leicester Fox

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Broady take thriller!!!!!!!!!!!
untitledmu0.jpg

Broady shocked 4th placed team sky blue army by winning in the penultimate over with 1 wicket to spare. Sky Blue Army made a respectable but definately chasable 260 all out with fantastic knocks from that dangerous top order as expected. Number 2 Bond made 109 and number 3 Lucketti made 74 as they stromed ahead in the game however a late collapse and some tight bowling saw them collapse to 260 all out with 4.2 overs to spare. Mellor really showed hiw worth with 3 crucial wickets and although Sadlier didn't perform he still did well to keep it tight on an off day. Wingham picked up a wicket and bowled nicely whilst Howell got taken apart by that great partnerhship but in the end he got his man, just 70 runs too late. McKenna was the star with the ball taking 4-43 and bowling fantasticly. Then with the bat and their new order Cockerill was out 1st ball of the innings, that experiment failed with Blair and Dangasela departing shortly afterwards. Thay and McKenna came in with team in desperate trouble and Thay scored a fantastic fighting 63 whilst McKenna proved the start with the bat too knocking up 67 to put Broady in the driving seat. ingram at his prefferred position of 6 came in with what would seem to be made for him, he smashed 52 off 49, however couldn't take them all the way and it was down to hockley and the tail to get them home, Mellor went straight after Ingram and Howell smashed a useful boundary before departing after a crucial 3 balls, more of the strike with Hockley you see. Sadlier went for just 1 and the team looked to be lost still 13 runs short with 3 overs left but their best last 4 batsmen (keep forgetting to move him up) was in. Wingham smashed a 6 and scored 8 off 7 to get the team home with Hockley who sent the ball flying in the last over. Hockley remained unbeaten on 33 off 36 and him at 7 now looks useful ;) One of the shocks of the season as Broady now believe they can avoid relegation. 5 more catches for Cockerill too!
Same reporters summary as last time.

PhilD123

International Coach
Thay scores a quick knock!:eek: You had no right to win that after they were 171-1 but you did bloody brilliantly to do it. Well done.

Left_Hander

Chairman of Selectors
Awesome win for you there Joe. I'm sure you would be happy with that

surendar

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Nice win.. I predicted right then that if you bat second, u will win it :)

Leicester Fox

Chairman of Selectors
sorry for the lack of updates i'm just being snowed under with work as the years coming to an end. I'll update if anyone wants to write me an essay on the Reichstag fire?

Jaztheman

Chairman of Selectors
sorry for the lack of updates i'm just being snowed under with work as the years coming to an end. I'll update if anyone wants to write me an essay on the Reichstag fire?

I'm confused, Have you had a fire or alot of snow? Or have you been dreaming about that brilliant bowler player for your team, whats his name?:p

Leicester Fox

Chairman of Selectors
(Late) :p
Broady lose to Hunting tigers

broady were outclassed by PC member Surens hunting tigers as they restricted them to 268-5 but Broady collapsed to 166 with only Hockley making a real contribution with 48*.
HuntingTigers Broady
Top Order: feeble feeble
Middle Order: mediocre feeble
Lower Order: abysmal worthless
Seam Bowling: mediocre feeble
Spin Bowling: mediocre feeble
Fielding: feeble abysmal
Now Broady are taking on the tough challenge of Croughton RAF
Croughton RAF
Top Order: competent
Middle Order: mediocre
Lower Order: abysmal