Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Will Make the Top 4

Votes: 7 41.2%
  • Will Win the Grand Final

Votes: 3 17.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Brett_Lee said:
Great work Pinchy i will record your team. Do you also want to participate in tipping?

yes please

My tips

Sharks
Broncos
Dragons
Storm
Warriors
Eels
Raiders

Last edited:
pinchinator said:
yes please

My tips

Sharks
Broncos
Dragons
Storm
Warriors
Eels
Raiders

Pinchy it starts in round 2 :p so dont worry bout this round lol

Also guys il post the game in a cuple of hrs. Il do halftime and it will take a while to do the animated try track

Also entrys for tipping and fantasy teams close next week so keep em coming in

Brett_Lee said:
Pinchy it starts in round 2 :p so dont worry bout this round lol

Also guys il post the game in a cuple of hrs. Il do halftime and it will take a while to do the animated try track

Also entrys for tipping and fantasy teams close next week so keep em coming in

i know *shifty eyes* i'm just practising

Guys does anyone know a good screen recorder (Besides fraps) which wont like make the game lag whilst video recording? (Which is free)

If anyone also had a solution to why fraps is lagging my game it would be helpful!

Nup the game doesnt allow to save replays. Which i think is a shame. It makes the game lag for some reason. I dont know why!

ROUND 1 ROOSTERS VS BRONCOS
Live from Aussie Stadium on FOX SPORTS 1
The first game of the Broncos season is going to kick off and we are in for a thriller.

Here are the teams. Lets start with the homeside.
An interesting pick from the Roosters there.
teamsrookj0.jpg

Now the away team of the Brisbane Broncos.
teamsbronof3.jpg

We are in for a cracker of a match whilst the teams are on the field warming up.
browarmuput6.jpg

Darren Lockyer and Karmichael Hunt

It shouldn't be too long before they run out onto the field.

Your referee for this match is
Hayne.jpg

SHAYNE HAYNE
Remember to join us at halftime while we review the stats, highlights etc​

interesting to see craig wing has the captaincy for the roosters. on paper the broncos should win. i have no idea how this game plays however (in terms of how easy it is on computer or anything) graphics look ok

Ok updates are delayed. I am trying to use fraps to recordeverything without lagging the game but it stuffs up. i tried a different program and it records and then it processes it and it goes Error and it closes. So i dont know what im going to do. i need a program which records 20 mins (2 halves in 2 videos) so i can make highlights videos and show all sets on the Caltex Vortex Try Tracker.

So anyone knowing of good programs for games would help get this done quicker

maybe not worry about go to all the effort of the videos and instead just use images at the moment to get the story up and running.

Users who are viewing this thread