Votes: 3 17.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Interview with wayne bennet on the Footy Show

FootyShow2.jpg

211~~~Bennett%20Wayne%20copy.jpg

Fs: Well lets welcome wayne bennett
WB: hello guys
FS: Well a great win by the broncos last week defeating your Sydney rivals 26-6.
WB: Yes well the whole team played really, really well and it was a great start to the season putting us up on top.
FS: A home game this week against the cowboys.
WB: Yes it is and we are training really well. The cowboys only lost by 2 points last week played really well but yeah we are very prepared and we should be in for a good game.
FS: Darren Lockyer having a great start to the season.
WB: Yes he played extremly well put in nice weighted kicks, did a few run arounds, kicked every conversion except the one from halfway etc. Hes had a great start to the season and were hoping injuries dont come.
FS: Now is Shaun Berrigan going to be playing for the halfback role all season?
WB: Maybe we aren't sure. Brett Seymour wont be playing this season until his form comes up so we arent sure. Berrigan will be first choice of coarse.
FS: Will we see a new Halfback next year, A few good ones are going off contract Craig Gower, I think Brett Finch is is going off contract so what will be happening there.
WB: Well yeah we dont know, it might be hard to see craig gower in a broncos jersey. But yeah i mean Shaun played well against the roosters so we don't know.
FS: Shaun Berrigan maybe a Hooker?
WB: Yes he can play there pretty well to. He is very talented at a few positions.
FS: Well you could always sign someone like michael witt to. Anyway, Wayne Thanks for your time and best of luck against the cowboys
WB: Cheers guys thanks.
FS: Broncos vs Cowboys 5:30 saturday night, youll see that somewhere else.

awesome. stupid benett is finally talking to the media. i hate the guy. ADMIT YOU WERE IN A SLUMP bloody ***** (by the way i didnt swear i just put lots of *'s in there) i just really dont like wayne benett

yea,the warriors win in the first match,should win this next match

Wayne Bennett on the Footy Show!? Never thought I'd see the day. :p

I will post the game tomorrow night. Should be a thriller against the cowboys.

No competitions are starting yet until more entries are submitted. There are only 2 people playing in the fantasy league, for this to go ahead id need at least mayb 5-10

Just fill out your fantasy team for the competition (if u dont no any players u dont have to do that) Tipping you just put your PC Username and your tips each week out of each matches. The fixtures for each week are posted up.

Sorry bout the updates. Am going to need to format comptuer over the week so updates mightnt be for a week or two. I will back up the thing though.

Sorry Guys!

Ok guys. the next round will be next weekend. Havnt got aroudn to formatting my comptuer but im going to do it tonight. Plz be patient as the new one will be better with better graphics, special animated graphics and more realsitic

Stay Tuned as the Broncos take on the Cowboys at Suncorp Stadium LIVE on Fox Sports!

Good news,

My computer has been formatted. This During hte week i will do the updates so it should be cool!

Brett_Lee

Stay Tuned!

Ok GOOD NEWS

I have been working with fraps and have fixed my problem

At each half and full time you will see...

Video Highlights - (possibly tv style)
Animated Graphics (you'll be suprised)
Player Cam! (Halftime only)

Also get your entries for Fantasy team and Tipping. If you have registerd for tipping and havnt got them in for this week plz post them now. The fixtures are on the other page.

Broncos are taking on the Cowboys this week at suncorp stadium. An expected 45,000 people will walk through and scan their tickets to entry at Suncorp. Players like Lockyer, Hunt will take on Bowen, Sing.

So Stay watching this story and find out what happens in the NRL Telstra Premiership ROUND 2!

Users who are viewing this thread