• Will Make the top 8

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Will Make the Top 4

Votes: 7 41.2%
  • Will Win the Grand Final

Votes: 3 17.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Ok i will do that. But i will need to work out somthing soon. cause i still need the video on the try tracker.

I'll post the game tomorrow am busy atm. If anyone knows any good programs plz post them

Roosters vs Broncos
HALF TIME Broncos 24 Roosters 6
From Aussie Stadium

Live on FOX SPORTS
Commentary by Warren Smith and Laurie Daly

1st Min: Shane Webcke strips ball from Brett Finch, 20 metres from the Roosters try line
1st Min: TRY BRONCOS, Brent Tate has crossed over for his first, Lockyer converts making it 6-0
tateclapxj4.jpg

2nd min: Minto gets through, could have made it but passed the ball to Carroll.
3rd Min: High Tackle on Shane Webcke, Broncos Penalty
4th Min: TRY BRONCOS Leon Bott scores in the corner. Lockyer Converts making it 12-0
bottt3vm9.jpg

5th Min: TRY Roosters, Right under the black dot. Nice setup by soliola to bomb and catch and ground. Broncos 12-6 Roosters
soliolafw3.jpg

6th Min: TRY Broncos. Hunt takes a beautiful catch and runs to score. Stepping everywhere. Lockyer Converts Broncos 18-6 Roosters
hunttrycy2.jpg

7th Min: TRY Broncos. Hodges runs, breaks through to score. Lockyer converts 24-6
hodgestrylz9.jpg

9th Min: Roosters almost score. Bott pushes Leicster into the corner and gives the broncos a 20m restart.

Stats:
htstats1ol0.jpg

htstats2wb8.jpg

htstats3jq4.jpg

HALFTIME
Broncos 24
Roosters 6

Bronco's doing really well so far...

An interesting idea for a story, hope it works out :D

it looks like your beating them through their centres. ryan cross has missed half his tackles and your outside backs have scored.

my only suggestion: you know how in cricket stories people use a background and also some images of shots and that kind of thing. maybe you could use the same theory here. in your screens, rather than just the player crossing the line, maybe you could have lockyer passing it to hodges aswell when he goes over.

just in the side of your main images. just a thought. i did the same thing in my world cup football thread if you want to check that out for any ideas.

Cheers for the suggestions gguys

I will do that next game. Im going to have smaller images and i will be able to Animated Try Tracker when i am able to record the whole game with a good recorder.

Second half coming later tonight

ROOSTERS VS BRONCOS
Full Time Broncos 26 Roosters 6
Live on Fox Sports 1

Referee: Shayne Hayne

2nd Half Commentary from Warren Smith and Laurie Daly

11th Min: Carroll was tackled into touch.
12th Min: Knock on By Brett Finch giving broncos excellent field position
15th min: Intercept by Leon Bott at Halfway.
16th min: Penalty Broncos. High tackle on David Stagg, Lockyer to convert.
17th min: lockyer extends the lead to 20. Broncos 26-6 Roosters
17th Min: Roosters Restart out on the full, Broncos Penalty haflway. Lockyer going for the 2.
18th min: Just missed by hitting the crossbar and bouncing back. Lockyer put a lot of effort into that shot and just missed.
20th Min: We are over here at Aussie Stadium with the broncos winning 26-6.

So a final look at the stats.
ftstats1gm1.jpg

ftstats2nv9.jpg

ftstats3pj5.jpg

Remember to watch NRL on Fox Later tonight to have a look at the games from last week and the upcoming games this week.

Thats all here from Fox sports.
This has been a fox sports production
COPYRIGHT FOX SPORTS 2006

I CAN ASSURE You, Presentation will be better next game with smaller images.

No surprises there against the easybeats :p

Quite a contrasting tale with the stats, you don't go far on the board when you have a 70-40 tackle stat!

Nice work :D

0,5001,5200994,00.jpg

Welcome to NRL On Fox Round 1.

Lets start off looking at the Results from Round 1.

The First game was Sharks vs Knights.

FULL TIME
Sharks 22
Knights 14.

A great performance from the sharks on Friday Night football with an 8 point victory over the Knights at Toyota Park.

Broncos vs Roosters at Aussie Stadium

FULL TIME
Broncos: 26
Roosters: 6

A big victory for the Broncos as they get top of the table. The Halftime score was 24-6 with only 2 points in the second half. The broncos are starting off with their start of season form but will they stuff up and have their form slump.

Cowboys vs Dragons at Dairy Farmers Stadium

FULL TIME
Dragons: 6
Roosters: 4

A Close game to start off Round 1 for the Dragons, the Dragons won it in the end by 2 points in a golden point thriller.

Panthers vs Storm at Penrith Stadium

FULL TIME
Panthers: 12
Storm: 4

A victory for the panthers in front of their home ground as they win by 8 points.

Eels vs Rabbitohs at Parramatta Stadium

FULL TIME
Eels: 12
Rabbitohs: 4

A surprising scoreline as many NRL fans expected the Eels to win by at least 20 - 30 points. A good start to the season for the eels and it will make Their new coach Jason Taylor.

Warriors vs Sea Eagles at Ericsson Stadium

FULL TIME
Warriors: 24
Sea Eagles: 12

A nice start to the season for the warriors. Well played by their backs and the forwards were just purely strong and were great dominating in tackling.

Tigers vs Raiders at Leichardt Oval

FULL TIME
Tigers: 16
Raiders: 0

A suprising win by the Tigers with referee Steve Clark being fairer then the referee Tony Archer who has sent These two teams into Golden Point extra time and pretty much giving the result to the Tigers. Benji Marsall and Scott Prince proving they are a strong combination as they usually do.

So as we take a look at the ladder after Round 1
ladderbl2.png

Fixtures for Round 2 were in for a thriller

Dragons vs Eels: Friday Night 7:30 pm CHANNEL 9 Delayed 8:30, Fox Sports 1 11:00 PM
Broncos vs Cowboys: 5:30 PM FOX SPORTS 1 Live, Channel 9 (BRISBANE ONLY) 7:45 pm
Sea Eagles vs Bulldogs: 7:30 PM FOX SPORTS 1 Live * Fox Sports Active
Rabbitohs vs Warriors: 7:30 PM FOX SPORTS 1 Delayed 9:20 PM
Knights vs Tigers: 2:30 PM FOX SPORTS 1 Live
Storm vs Sharks: 3:00 PM Channel 9 Delayed, Fox Sports 1 Delayed 7:30 pm
Raiders vs Roosters: 3:00 PM FOX SPORTS 1 Delayed 6:00 pm

Well next week we will be starting our hunt the hog competition
Guys please start registering for our competitions otherwise they wont be able to run.

Thanks for tuning in

THIS HAS BEEN A FOX SPORTS PRODUCTION
COPYRIGHT 2006 Fox Sports

cant believed the knights lost. it must have been a bug in the game. joey will come back

Good to see the Bulldogs not on a losing start :p We should give Manly a lesson in football and get off on the right foot.

Whats this 'Hunt the Hog' comp?

Its on Fox Sports, Well if you sign up for tipping right each week someone will verse the "Hog" which is random tips.

Comeone guys sign up for tipping and the fantasy league

Nice presentation mate. Good to see a different story. Though I understand very little of Rugby, I will sure be following this. May be I can learn the game from now! :)

Fantasy Competition

PC Username: MWaugh
Fav NRL Team: Newcastle Knights

Starting 17

1) Fullback: Darren Lockyer
2) Wing: Eric Grothe
3) Centre: Matt Cooper
4) Centre: Mark Gasnier
5) Wing: Brian Carney (if hes not playing then Matt Sing)
6) Five Eight: Benji Marshall
7) Halfback: Andrew Johns
13) Lock: Trent Barrett
12) Second Row: Ben Kennedy
11) Second Row: Willie Mason
10) Prop: Mark O'Meeley
9) Hooker: Danny Buderus
8) Prop: Shane Webcke

14) Interchange: Jonathan Thurston
15) Interchange: Brett Hodgson
16) Interchange: Jonathan Thurston
17) Interchange: Petro Civenceiva