bsnl fiber broadband

zeustrojanstark

Chairman of Selectors
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
They told me they will call within 24 hours as they avail services in Chennai too.

Not yet got any call, was one of the first 100 customers in Madras when Bharathi Airtel introduced Broadband here. Still persisting with Airtel. My broadband, DTH, cellular service etc everything is Airtel.

sanjeevaloria

International Coach
airtel fixedline connection in rural area?

zeustrojanstark

Chairman of Selectors
Profile Flag
India
No call from Beam! Looks like they are not interested or they dont have sufficient bandwidth available in Chennai as yet.

SWITCHHIT

Club Cricketer
No call from Beam! Looks like they are not interested or they dont have sufficient bandwidth available in Chennai as yet.

Yeah this is a major issue with them.They will take time while setting up a new connection but after it their services are awesome so just keep calling

sanjeevaloria

International Coach
new bsnl broadband unlimited plan is Rs.900 with 2mbps speed.

grkrama

National Board President
No call from Beam! Looks like they are not interested or they dont have sufficient bandwidth available in Chennai as yet
just had a chat to me they said sorry to inform no services available of now.

but this looks good
http://www.youbroadband.in/broadbandplans/chennai.php

have to check out,think i called them a year back when they were starting and wasn't avail in my area but now they seem to have increased coverage, will probably check more reviews and then go for it. any one here using You broadband?

Last edited:

zeustrojanstark

Chairman of Selectors
Profile Flag
India
just had a chat to me they said sorry to inform no services available of now.

but this looks good
YOU Broadband India Private Limited

have to check out,think i called them a year back when they were starting and wasn't avail in my area but now they seem to have increased coverage, will probably check more reviews and then go for it. any one here using You broadband?

YouBroadband is more of a scam i heard from a lot of forums. They provide absolutely third grade service it seems.

grkrama

National Board President
^ yes just checked out a few complaints in complaints.in and grahakseva.com, their service seems pathetic from reading the complaints there, which is sad really as their plans and speed seem really good and economical.

Users who are viewing this thread