The Broadband thread

guys please stay on Topic :facepalm
A question for all of you,what plan/ISP is Best for Online gaming,i am in BSNL 750 UL,and i get 300+ Ping in 99% TF2,CSS and Bfbc 2 server,which is not good for any online games :noway

And how do you 'all' know?
By looking at replies from Australians esp WHM. He himself said they also have these kind of connections.

I am tempted to have these quotes as my sig. Though, I prefer my Sachin sig over your stupidity. So, I wont embarrass you.

Enjoy!
Call it stupid or whatever you want if you can't accept truth. Now you can call me idiot because I don't see how complaining for net can be called stupid.

I m sataisfied with the connection i have.

it's more than enough for me :) (700 Rs PM) :D

What are the options for wireless broadband in India? Anyone have any personal experiences/recommendations? I will only need to use it in Mumbai.

What are the options for wireless broadband in India? Anyone have any personal experiences/recommendations? I will only need to use it in Mumbai.

I'm not sure we have a lot, considering that most of the providers are not into 3G yet.
Tata Indicom, Reliance, Airtel all have their wireless internet dongles which plug into the USB.
Not sure if MTNL has something like that. Mumbai and Delhi don't have BSNL unfortunately.

Users who are viewing this thread