Burma's Finest Cricket 2005 Downloads

punk sk8r said:
burma please answe my question

Could you post that a little more clearly please,I was looking at it this morning and it gave me a major headache.From what I can understand are you asking whether the big files that were installed can be deleted or something.

punk sk8r said:
hey burma u kno wen u install r 4GB bats and faces and all that do u hav to hav all them big files it install there or can u delet them?
If you can write it in English, I will try and answer it. I literally have no idea what you're asking. :help

Okay then. You know the 4GB Batpack you released. Well i have a a couple of questions i'd like to ask, first of all when i install the unique facepack it puts a lot of big files so I was wondering if these are nessecery in the rot directory or can they be deleted. If i do delete them would it still enable me to put face packs in?

(is that better)

punk sk8r said:
Okay then. You know the 4GB Batpack you released. Well i have a a couple of questions i'd like to ask, first of all when i install the unique facepack it puts a lot of big files so I was wondering if these are nessecery in the rot directory or can they be deleted. If i do delete them would it still enable me to put face packs in?

(is that better)

Much better.

No you need to keep these are these are the files that assign the unique faces to each player.Otherwise when you install any new face pack the game will just crash showing the .big file error messages.

^^^Precisely.^^^

Now, I'm not being funny but, if you can write as you just have, then why don't you always write that way? I guarantee there will likely never be any further confusion if you do. :cheers

ok thanks guys and i know this might have been asked befor but how many days will it be to the release of the next batpack and is it just a update of the origonal?

i was just looking for nice bats and found a few you may not wan't anymore or may have chosen not to use these but if it helps than thats good.
looking forward to it burma :)

am i able to get that bat off you ? and are you able to make it replace the blank bat in game... ohh lol by the way great bat :D

its called a Fusion Sports Super Best bat which is a custom made from the very best available willow, Super Best, which is usually just reserved for professionals bats. Hand crafted to your exact specifications...
that help ? lol

Users who are viewing this thread