Burma's Finest Cricket 2005 Downloads

the khan pleezz

HI BF can u make this bat for me...And on the front can u write my name arsallan or arsi on the place above where the khan is written ..plezzzzz

Attachments

• ihsan1thekhan.jpg
    ihsan1thekhan.jpg
    66.9 KB · Views: 128
lol you mean it should say "The Arsi" ? :D.. lets see if BF gives teh scratch treatment to a member's bat.. actually it is a international bat but you are making it as a members bat by writing your name :D

hey Burma i noticed one thing chris gayle's RBK has a sony ericcson sponsor at the bottom of his bat and kevin pietersen has something called KEVINPIETERSEN.Com at the bottom of his torch plz see to it this is 100% true burma

That was his old sponsor. He now has red bull.

Pedro collins uses some kind of weird BAS, and Collymore has some random unidentified bat.

I Know you have already done ricky pontings kahuna but i found this picture anyway:

Hope it helps

Attachments

• pontings.jpg
    pontings.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 110
h123786 said:
hey Burma i noticed one thing chris gayle's RBK has a sony ericcson sponsor at the bottom of his bat and kevin pietersen has something called KEVINPIETERSEN.Com at the bottom of his torch plz see to it this is 100% true burma
Drewska said:
Pedro collins uses some kind of weird BAS, and Collymore has some random unidentified bat.
Don't think me unappreciative guys, but if you could post this kind of info in the 255 bat project thread rather than here in the future then that would be great. Cheers :cheers

Collymore's bat is neither random nor unidentified - it's a STAC Black Prince. :p

Hey BF very nice newberry!
could you maybe make my bat with treva written under the puma sign on the front and below the words classic in a wickid font???
also can it have this badge on the back where a sponser would be???

here is my bat the puma classic 5000 :) :D

cheers very much Bf and keep up the magical work :cheers :p

Users who are viewing this thread