Burma's Finest Cricket 2005 Downloads

Burma's Finest said:
Here's a hint: The colours aren't just to make the list look pretty. :p

lol nice one. and like Baki said please pst a tutorial of one of the bats your making just so we know how it would be very useful to us people starting off please

:cheers

punk sk8r said:
lol nice one. and like Baki said please pst a tutorial of one of the bats your making just so we know how it would be very useful to us people starting off please

Drewska's was quite simple, the way BF makes some of his bats it would be hard to make a tutorial for 'beginners'.

Besides it would take a lot of time as well - what would you want, a batpack or a tutorial?

punk sk8r said:

Now what the f*** was wrong with my one? You asked me and everyone for a tutorial and i made one. Go and read it.

Drewska said:
Now what the f*** was wrong with my one? You asked me and everyone for a tutorial and i made one. Go and read it.

There was nothing wrong with yours, but what I'm saying is making a tutorial for BF's bats will be much harder because he is incredibly experienced and knows what he's doing.

The best teacher is the one who can explain how to do something - but if you get so good at it you don't know how you came to become so good. Make sense?

drewska to prove how good you are at making bats you can make this one for me

Attachments

• k_picky photos.zip
    680.1 KB · Views: 10
This is BF's, (Burma's Finest), thread. Are you directing the request at him or Drewska?

Burma's Finest said:
Wasim Jaffer's SG Radix Pro.
Oh my God! Oh my God! I am just loving that combination of Dark Blue and Light Blue! Absolutely amazing! :happy

robertporter said:
nice bats when will the batpack be ready

Check other pages for that, the amount of times people have asked BF that it's irritating!

Great Radix Pro BF, loving it.

Its really great!
And guys many people have asked when the pack will be ready! Next time check previous posts before asking when it will be ready!

Drewska said:
Great work BF, but the newberry logo is a bit blurry i think.. do you need a bigger one?
Fair enough - challenge accepted.

I've completely re-done the Uzi - is it up to scratch now? :p

(The new one is on the right before anyone makes any smart-arse comments)

Attachments

• Uzi upgrade.jpg
    Uzi upgrade.jpg
    87.2 KB · Views: 87
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread