Burma's Finest Cricket 2005 Downloads

Or I could live in hope that people would actually read some of the posts in this thread. :p

Anyway, here's a Reebok update:

From left to right: Chris Gayle's Rbk Centurian with Sony Ericsson logo and Mahendra Singh Dhoni's latest incarnation of his Rbk sponsored BDM Dynamic Power Super. :D

Not the most exciting bats to look at but nevermind. :p

Attachments

• Rbk Update.jpg
    Rbk Update.jpg
    164.6 KB · Views: 131
And theres also a reebok with a front like Dhoni's and a back like Gayle's, IE Powar, Laxman, Shoaib Malik, Jayawardene and loads others. Most players in the game will have RBK bats :p.

Yes, it's quite annoying. About 50% have the front sticker the 'right way up' and the other 50% have them 'upside-down'. I'm going to leave the generic version the wayit's meant to be 'as sold'.

That is a mighty fine Reebok bat, BF! The sponsors make it look all the more authentic.

A very very good RBK bat BF! i like the Sony Erricson one more ;). Great job you Legend! :D

Farrukh_|$B said:
lol you mean it should say "The Arsi" ? :D.. lets see if BF gives teh scratch treatment to a member's bat.. actually it is a international bat but you are making it as a members bat by writing your name :D
i didnt mean THE ARSI i just asked him if he cud write my name above the khan....to make it Arsallan the khan....And i dont want it now....even after the batpack is ready it will alright...Coz i am really bz wid my studies for entrance test of medical collage

have any of you guys noticed that the bats have their logos taking up about 40-60% of the face of the bat. I think it makes the bats look really unrealistic. If you look at BLIC or real-life bats, the plain part of the face of the bat covers about 60-80% of the bat but not in Cricket 2005. Anyone else think that?

andyptl18 said:
have any of you guys noticed that the bats have their logos taking up about 40-60% of the face of the bat. I think it makes the bats look really unrealistic. If you look at BLIC or real-life bats, the plain part of the face of the bat covers about 60-80% of the bat but not in Cricket 2005. Anyone else think that?
There are a couple of points with this:

1) In C2K5 the bat proportion is wrong to begin with: the ratio of the length to the width of the blade is not correct.

2) In addition, the UV mapping on the bats ends up stretching the textures over the bat's surface by as much as 25% in-game. The result of this in conjunction with having bats that are too wide anyway is that the logos have to be made longer to try and keep the correct aspect ratios for the logos themselves. If one doesn't do this, they will either look too short and fat or too long and thin.

3) C2K5 bats have no shoulders (i.e., tapering to meet the handle) which adds to the sense of disproportion as the logos on many bats continue into the shoulder area and thus more plain wood seems to be in evidence.

4) I would have to disagree with your 60-80% figure as a general rule. Here are some random examples (with the red lines at the top, centre, and base of each blade to give a sense of proportioning) to demonstrate my point.

Attachments

• Proportions.jpg
    Proportions.jpg
    101.6 KB · Views: 116
Burma can you please please pleasew please please please pleasae post a tutorial in the scratch bat making thread like i and drewska did? Just as you are making any of your bats, kindly take screenies and post them here. i just want to know how do you use the different tools. Thanks. :help :help :help :help :help :help :help :help :help :help :help :help :help :help

BF if you are planning to make screenie just put fraps on and make the hotkey "NUMLOCK 1" so you dont have to do the print screen thing and open paint and then ctrl+v .. which will take long so easier is just press "1" :D:D:D:D:cool:

Users who are viewing this thread