Burma's Finest Cricket 2005 Downloads

Burma's Finest said:
Ok, here's Monty's bat: The Hunts County Glory.:cool:

I'll put together a 4GB expansion pack in a few days with a new .XML file and a number of new bats once everything's done. Bats included will be SG Radix Pro, Predator UK, Puma Octane, Hunts County Edge & Glory, GN Lazer, and whatever else I have kicking around.:D

For now, I have given this one the .fsh number for bat 55. You'll have to amend the .XML file yourselves for now. Enjoy!

Superb work for Englands new legend :cool:. Good to hear about the expansion pack.. can you include the irfan titan? (I've made it here: http://www.planetcricket.org/forums/showpost.php?p=389929&postcount=136 (the distortion is becuase of the o-file))

also i have the XML for the county glory:

HTML:
<Bat ID="55">
  <Name>Hunts County Glory</Name> 
  <FileName>8674e76c883e736df345524ce85c845a.fsh</FileName> 
  </Bat>

PS: Do you nowhere i can get the high-res hunts county logo?

To address your points in reverse order....

3) Try visiting the Hunts County website That's all I can suggest I'm afraid.
2) Nice job with the XML there. Very helpful.
1) I can indeed include the Irfan Titan but I'm afraid I already have one of my own. I've been quietly beavering away behind the scenes you know. ;)

And here it is: The Irfan Titan. (Add it as Bat 56)

Attachments

• Irfan Titan.jpg
    Irfan Titan.jpg
    126.6 KB · Views: 172
  • 91b5692ec442a1c6d78307fefff313ab.zip
    141.2 KB · Views: 47
BF, ur bats are excellent!!!! nice bats!!!
I think u shd be in EA making better bats than them!!!

Well done!!!
:cheers

is there a different way to add bat 56 or shall i just drop it in mi directory?

Ok, thanks BF. that Irfan titan is bloody amazing lol. Keep it up, the downloads you've made in the past few days have been mindblowing.

@ Viru: A lot of things really. Skill, determination and knowledge of photshop. Don't be afriad to experiment with it and make sure you don't try to make shapes and logos from scratch, it's a lot better to find for example a kookaburra logo from the internet rather than make it yourslef. And try to delete edgy parts as they take a lot from the quality.

bakshikshitiz said:
Yes even i want to know something.
Do you take your mouse and paint every part of the bat on blank photo or you draw with a pencil and scan it?

What i do is usually draw/make the shapes of the bat and color them.

Drewska said:
Ok, thanks BF. that Irfan titan is bloody amazing lol. Keep it up, the downloads you've made in the past few days have been mindblowing.

@ Viru: A lot of things really. Skill, determination and knowledge of photshop. Don't be afriad to experiment with it and make sure you don't try to make shapes and logos from scratch, it's a lot better to find for example a kookaburra logo from the internet rather than make it yourslef. And try to delete edgy parts as they take a lot from the quality.

What i do is usually draw/make the shapes of the bat and color them.
in Computer or by hand?

thats an awesome bat bf just the only difference is that titan has a blue handle...

The Irfan Titan usually has 3 different grips, green, black and blue. Green looks better anyway :cool:.

BF, the Titan is excellent. Just one thing: how do you get such good screenshots (I am unable to - check out the shots I manage to get)?

what bat does that replace and if its a diff fsh say 56 how do i add it shall i just put it in my directory

punk sk8r said:
what bat does that replace and if its a diff fsh say 56 how do i add it shall i just put it in my directory

Just extract it to your c2005 root directory as usual. Then you have to assign to someone because noone will use it.

Users who are viewing this thread