Burma's Finest Cricket 2005 Downloads

BF, welldone, I like you're work, really classic.

Ok, so here's some work in progress. It's tough going at the moment on the new Hunts County series. I could really use some good pictures of the back of an Edge or a Glory if anyone has any.

Attachments

• hc WIP.jpg
    hc WIP.jpg
    147.7 KB · Views: 197
:hpraise :hpraise :hpraise thats all i can say u r amazing can i be ur apprentice :D pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease? ur to good man reps for u

On the back of all the new Hunts County bats it has COUNTY in big letters vertically - and its the same silvery colour.

There's a bit of gradient on the back as well but I only know this as so many people have a Hunts County Mettle at our Cricket Club.

hondeyho said:
On the back of all the new Hunts County bats it has COUNTY in big letters vertically - and its the same silvery colour.

There's a bit of gradient on the back as well but I only know this as so many people have a Hunts County Mettle at our Cricket Club.

BF has fairly decent pics of the back but they aren't that good, so i think he knows.

Drewska said:
BF has fairly decent pics of the back but they aren't that good, so i think he knows.

How can they be fairly decent but not good :p

Have you tried emailing Hunts County themselves for some high-res pictures? I'm sure they'll send you a few.

hondeyho said:
How can they be fairly decent but not good :p

Have you tried emailing Hunts County themselves for some high-res pictures? I'm sure they'll send you a few.

Thats what he's got, but the backs are at an angle.

Finallly, victory is mine! :D

This replaces the old Hunts County bat from the 4GB batpack. Enjoy! :D

Attachments

• Edge final.jpg
    Edge final.jpg
    185.7 KB · Views: 181
  • 52c14db81400f1fcbc2d41ea7bf77376.zip
    159.6 KB · Views: 32
Drewska said:
Can i suggest you make it so it makes bat 55? File name: 8674e76c883e736df345524ce85c845a.fsh

and btw, simply amazing work :)

Yes I agree with that, this way we can get new bats without replacing the others, i.e by assugning bats to new numbers e.g 55, 56 etc like here and here.

Excellent Work anyways

Last edited by a moderator:
bakshikshitiz said:
Yes I agree with that, this way we can get new bats without replacing the others, i.e by assugning bats to new numbers e.g 55, 56 etc
Now, given that I was the one to discover how to do this in the first place, you're not exactly telling me anything I don't already know. :rolleyes:

I take the point with the other bats, but the Hunts County bat that made it into the batpack was only ever really meant to be a place-holder until this one was done, so it makes sense to overwrite it as the Insignia ES is used by precisely no-one in international cricket.

Ok, here's Monty's bat: The Hunts County Glory.:cool:

I'll put together a 4GB expansion pack in a few days with a new .XML file and a number of new bats once everything's done. Bats included will be SG Radix Pro, Predator UK, Puma Octane, Hunts County Edge & Glory, GN Lazer, and whatever else I have kicking around.:D

For now, I have given this one the .fsh number for bat 55. You'll have to amend the .XML file yourselves for now. Enjoy!

Attachments

• Glory.jpg
    Glory.jpg
    171.7 KB · Views: 142
  • 8674e76c883e736df345524ce85c845a.zip
    164.6 KB · Views: 28
Last edited:
Very nice County Bats there, reps for you BF :D

Users who are viewing this thread