Burma's Finest Cricket 2005 Downloads

The error is Lou Vincent. It looks like the Unique Face Patch installation didn't work properly. I suggest you run the faces.bat file manually.

Just double click. It should have auto-run.
The file is meant to be in your data folder but might be in the root.

i got another error come up. (not vincent)

this was the 2nd error -

Here is what i have done: (im not sure where ive gone wrong)

ok here is the next step i have taken (i hope somebody can find what ive done wrong here)

this is me running the faces program

(this is in the data folder aswell colin)

i then started a game between australia and india and this came up and shut the game down

here is the root folder (just incase i have put something in there that shouldnt be. all that is below them is just the bat fsh files.

i hope that someone can help me

sorry to burma aswell for clogging up his thread with my images. (sorry mate)

Is the planetcricket roster loading up when the game starts or are you running it in any other roster?

no thats the only roster i have installed and running

what's your root directory path.

as mine is E:\Games\Cricket 2005 as i prefer to keep all my games in a single directory.

my roster is:

my documents/easports/easportscricket2005

the root directory

c: program files/easports/easportscricket2005

all the files i first download are in a seperate folder so i know where they are

my documents/cricket2005stuff

Last edited:
barmyarmy said:
Just double click. It should have auto-run.
The file is meant to be in your data folder but might be in the root.

As you can from your screenshot you have a file called face.bat in the root folder. For some reason it extracts there rather than to the correct location sometimes. Move it to the data folder and double click on it.

thanks colin thats worked a treat now the game is functioning. however ive just got the problem now that the bats arent aligned to each player. could this be due to the fact that the batpack was installed in between the intial face pack being installed then me fixing it up then? if so how do i fix that?

That's because you ran faces.exe which isn't meant to be run with the 4GB bat pack: it is for the 2GB bat pack... (I swear it isn't complicated if it all autoruns like it's meant to). Just run the planetcricketv1a.ros file again and everything should work fine.

In appreciation of my two awards, I thought I'd knock together Andrew Strauss's new Predator complete with Investec sponsor's logo.

Attachments

• Strauss Predator.jpg
    Strauss Predator.jpg
    167.1 KB · Views: 217
  • 45555b6bac0d61aea8638386866e2f81.zip
    148.1 KB · Views: 42
Thanks. And I thought I ought to sort out Kumar Sangakkara's Beast with Kinetic sponsor's logo too. :D

Attachments

• Sangakkara.jpg
    Sangakkara.jpg
    194.7 KB · Views: 195
  • 8a1617c9e0597417a3d73c73ea40cdd0.zip
    161.6 KB · Views: 42

Users who are viewing this thread