Burma's Finest Cricket 2005 Downloads

Wow somebody has got some inthusiasm about them today, mind if I plagiarise it :p

Great work BF, it's obvious why you won the Best Graphics Maker award.

great work, i like it when you make the bats and put the download up straight away :D reps for you

BF u are god of bat making i mean how the heck u make a Kookaburra from scratch with all the graphics the hav and all excellent work

oh and btw do they replace bats or are they totally new and wud they work with playa editor 3?

Thank you all for your positive responses. On further reflection though, I decided the Predator wasn't quite up to par so I re-did it. The main changes are to do with colour correction, the addition of the side graphics, and a completely new Predator logo on the front. I'm now pleased with it. :D

I've made this one to replace the old Predator rather than the PowerBow as I had last time. ;)

Attachments

• Predator revised.jpg
    Predator revised.jpg
    108.9 KB · Views: 177
  • 8732ee33f0fb3c9673229f63f6377739.zip
    147.2 KB · Views: 28
:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: WOAH!!!! GREAT WORK!

im gonna make sure no one plagurises we cant afford to lose this kind of work :cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

Great work keep it up:onpc:onpc:onpc:upray:upray:upray:clap:clap:clap:cheers:cheers:hpraise:hpraise

they really are a work of art, congratulations on your awards! can't wait for the new bat pack burma (whenever that may be) keep your artwork going, it is very much appreciated

Burma's Finest said:
Thank you all for your positive responses. On further reflection though, I decided the Predator wasn't quite up to par so I re-did it. The main changes are to do with colour correction, the addition of the side graphics, and a completely new Predator logo on the front. I'm now pleased with it. :D

I've made this one to replace the old Predator rather than the PowerBow as I had last time. ;)

Can i suggest you make it so it makes bat 55? File name: 8674e76c883e736df345524ce85c845a.fsh

and btw, simply amazing work :)

Users who are viewing this thread