Burma's Finest Cricket 2005 Downloads

bazz118 said:
Burma, I'm having trouble installing the new update. I extracted the files to my ea sports file, but the old bats still come up... Any help would be greatly appreciated.
I trust that you have already installed and are using the 4GB batpack? The update will only work properly if you have.

Yeh, Ive had that installed and working since it came out buti just cant get the update to work?

thanks for replying quickly

And you're using planetcricketv1a.ros and have extracted the bats to C:\Program Files\EA SPORTS\EA SPORTS Cricket 2005 ? Please double-check both of these things.

One other thought that occurs to me is that you do realise that the bats will not show up in the 'create a player' part of the game - just during matches, don't you?

Yeh i updated the rooster, but i totally forgot i did!!! Ive reinstalled the one included in the bat pack and it works.

Errors in Bats

BURMA I FOUND SOME ERRORS IN YOUR BATS

1. Hero Honda TON PRO the grip should be yellow not red.
2. Hero Honda TON the grip should be red not white.
3. SG sunny tonny grip should be red not yellow.
4. Smasher the grip should be red not grey.

if u want pics of these bats for correction then u can pm me or reply to this post or mail me [email protected]

hope u will make the corrections soon.
thanks.

Thanks Burma... amazing job...

Can ask as k a foolish question... where exactly is the link... I am just goin' around in loop when I click the download link...

Requesting you anyone to give an 'exact' link please.

Thanks

one prob sumtimes in a midle of a match sum error comes up and i have to exit out of the game is ther sumin im doing wrong?

but besides that the patch is excellent

ok i have this prob to but u no u showed that black screen it never came up wen was ding it but wen i clicked on it i done the extraction u sed and i had millions of big files in my root directory and the game worked but the bats were with the wrong person and the faces wernt there

Burma i have finally updated to your 4GB pack. however im having this problem at the moment. can you help?

p.s - i know its taken me a while to install it but im here now ;)

Users who are viewing this thread