Burma's Finest Cricket 2005 Downloads

gtruter

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
BF,

Your 4G bat pack is awesome, really great work.

The only problem I found while playing with SA is that Ashwell Prince has a blank bat, no logos or anything on it. I have made sure I load the correct roster before hand.

Thanks,

Garth.

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
Prince uses a Newbury Uzi which didn't make it into the 55 bats. He'll have the correct bat in the next release.

Cricketer2004

Club Cricketer
BF,i noticed that Muhammad Yousuf's bat is not exact as u made in 55 bats......r u sure its a predator???i think its something else.....

Burma's Finest

Executive member
Profile Flag
England
Yousuf is using a Predator in real life. The one in the batpack is the Australian version as it's used by many players. The one Yousuf uses in real life is the UK version and will be included in the next pack. At the moment he is the only player in world cricket using it.

Turbanation

Club Cricketer
Nice to see you doing research on the next pack already, you've got all the time in the world now that you've already released one. :)

Insomniac

Title Recipient
I have attempted to install the patch and i get a similar error to no_remorse28

except I get this error with Salman Butt's .big file, it seems, as I open the innings with him, and I dont even get 1 ball.

Any ideas? Ive tried your suggestions above

I have looked through my Cricket 2005 folder for Salman's .big file, and have found none....

Ok, when I install the Face Pack, in the dos window , I get this message when I attempt to install :

error : date_pc.gob has an invalid header

any ideas?

F4rrukh

Panel of Selectors
guys i have installed this patch with the given instructions but after i install thie patch and i want to put specific faces made byplanetcricket members in the game they dont go to the rite playe like Inzamams face goes to Umar gul!!!! and i reinstalled the game without this patch installed and i put faces in game and they went to the right person!!!

Somebody plz help me with this isthis some kind of bug or wat?

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
You must have downloaded the wrong version of the Pakistan faces. Get the correct one from the download centre.

gtruter

School Cricketer
barmyarmy said:
Prince uses a Newbury Uzi which didn't make it into the 55 bats. He'll have the correct bat in the next release.

Thanks for the update, looking forward to the next release. Keep up the brilliant work, makes a huge difference to the game.

Garth.

F4rrukh

Panel of Selectors
Barmyarmy i have downloaded the pack form download center the pack from Pakistan face pack by immangi LINKED by Barmyarmy. from the CRICKET 2005 Download Center.....

Insomniac

Title Recipient
The patch worked for a while, but now the bats come up wrong.

Salman Butt uses an AS G 200, and Kamran Akmal uses an orange bat, slazenger I believe. And all the other player's bats are wrong. Whats going on? I've tried reinstalling the patch, and everythings working, but bats the players use are wrong. Any help?

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
Your game may be loading up the wrong roster on start up. Go to my cricket; load/save and select the planetcricket1a roster.

saurabh2185

International Cricketer
BF, britishchampion has found the .o file for bat which can be edited by oedit. Can you please have a look Here

Users who are viewing this thread