Burma's Finest Cricket 2005 Downloads

zMario said:
The patch worked for a while, but now the bats come up wrong.

Salman Butt uses an AS G 200, and Kamran Akmal uses an orange bat, slazenger I believe. And all the other player's bats are wrong. Whats going on? I've tried reinstalling the patch, and everythings working, but bats the players use are wrong. Any help?

re-install the game or delete any other roster files.

zMario said:
any help? reinstalled, and followed EXACT instructions, still no luck
This can only be one of two roster problems (i.e., you're using the wrong one or there is a problem loading it). It can not be anything else as the game is not crashing and you are seeing the new bats - even if they are being used by the wrong players.
saurabh2185 said:
BF, britishchampion has found the .o file for bat which can be edited by oedit. Can you please have a look Here
There are a number of problems with this. Firstly, the bat exists at several levels of detail and all would have to be changed (identically I think). Also, unless I am very much mistaken, the bat does not exist as a model on its own but rather is part of the batsman model (which is what exists at different levels of detail).

OK guys, owing to my computer meltdown over the weekend I have lost a few cricket related things but nothing disasterous. A couple of people had PMd me about making their bats and I had started doing them but have lost those files. I've also deleted the PMs in question so can you please send requests or post here again please? :cheers

Burma if you lost my bat request it was the Chrlie french recurve below:
recurve-hires.jpg

Heres the odysey requested a few posts back in case you lost that:-
Odyssey-hires.jpg

and if at all possible could you make the FUSION :-
fusion-hires.jpg

Last edited:
Maybe people are hinting that they dont like you :p
(Note to idiots: :p indicates that im joking)

Madsalty said:

Patience,if you read his previous post he mentioned that his comp. was giving him problems.Besides I dont think he would be spending christmas reading your request,so please give him a bit of time.

OK, here's a New Year's update for you all. In this little package are Adam Gilchrist's new Puma Classic, Irfan Pathan's RNS Larsons Euro Plus, and Jacques Kallis's new Slazenger SXi Ultimate with blue grip and Sanex sticker. These will replace the bats from the original batpack release. Enjoy!

Attachments

• New Year Update.zip
    429.1 KB · Views: 115
  • NYUpdate.jpg
    NYUpdate.jpg
    89.7 KB · Views: 393
Burma, I'm having trouble installing the new update. I extracted the files to my ea sports file, but the old bats still come up... Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Users who are viewing this thread