Bushisms

Pak_cricketer

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Funny Bushisms these! Very Funny what this man says... Here are some...

"Trying to stop suiciders ? which we're doing a pretty good job of on occasion ? is difficult to do. And what the Iraqis are going to have to eventually do is convince those who are conducting suiciders who are not inspired by Al Qaeda, for example, to realize there's a peaceful tomorrow." ?George W. Bush, Washington, D.C., May 24, 2006
"I would say the best moment of all was when I caught a 7.5 pound largemouth bass in my lake." ?George W. Bush, on his best moment in office, interview with the German newspaper Bild am Sonntag, May 7, 2006

"You never know what your history is going to be like until long after you're gone." ?George W. Bush, Washington, D.C., May 5, 2006

"I believe that a prosperous, democratic Pakistan will be a steadfast
partner for America, a peaceful neighbor for India, and a force for freedom and moderation in the Arab world." ?George W. Bush, mistakenly identifying Pakistan as an Arab country, Islamabad, Pakistan, March 3, 2006
"As you can possibly see, I have an injury myself ? not here at the hospital, but in combat with a cedar. I eventually won. The cedar gave me a little scratch. As a matter of fact, the Colonel asked if I needed first aid when she first saw me. I was able to avoid any major surgical operations here, but thanks for your compassion, Colonel." ?George W. Bush, after visiting with wounded veterans from the Amputee Care Center of Brooke Army Medical Center, San Antonio, Texas, Jan. 1, 2006

"Wow! Brazil is big." ?George W. Bush, after being shown a map of Brazil by Brazilian president Luiz Inacio Lula da Silva, Brasilia, Brazil, Nov. 6, 2005

Enjoy! I'll post more later!

rickyp

International Coach
hahahahahahahahahah they are good, get the one when he was in an electoral thing and asked about some kind of unity or something, i cant remember but i couldnt stop laughing. my god what i just said was vague

DJ Ager

International Cricketer
Hillarious! I don't know whether it's possible for you over there, but in Britain, there's an impressionist show called Dead Ringers on the BBC, where they take the mick out of George Bush and other politicians and celebrities, especially last week!

Pak_cricketer

Chairman of Selectors
Some more bushisims!

"We need to counter the shockwave of the evildoer by having individual rate cuts accelerated and by thinking about tax rebates." ?Washington, D.C. Oct. 4, 2001
"People say, how can I help on this war against terror? How can I fight evil? You can do so by mentoring a child; by going into a shut-in's house and say I love you." ?Washington, D.C., Sept. 19, 2002

"I wish you'd have given me this written question ahead of time so I could plan for it?I'm sure something will pop into my head here in the midst of this press conference, with all the pressure of trying to come up with answer, but it hadn't yet?.I don't want to sound like I have made no mistakes. I'm confident I have. I just haven't ? you just put me under the spot here, and maybe I'm not as quick on my feet as I should be in coming up with one." ?President George W. Bush, after being asked to name the biggest mistake he had made, Washington, D.C., April 3, 2004

Pak_cricketer

Chairman of Selectors
Here are some more!
"After standing on the stage, after the debates, I made it very plain, we will not have an all-volunteer army. And yet, this week ? we will have an all-volunteer army!" ?Daytona Beach, Fla., Oct. 16, 2004

"Do you have blacks, too?" ?to Brazilian President Fernando Cardoso, Washington, D.C., Nov. 8, 2001

"This foreign policy stuff is a little frustrating." ?as quoted by the New York Daily News, April 23, 2002

"I got to know Ken Lay when he was head of the ? what they call the Governor's Business Council in Texas. He was a supporter of Ann Richards in my run in 1994. And she had named him the head of the Governor's Business Council. And I decided to leave him in place, just for the sake of continuity. And that's when I first got to know Ken and worked with Ken." ?attempting to distance himself from his biggest political patron, Enron Chairman Ken Lay, whom he nicknamed "Kenny Boy," Washington, D.C., Jan. 10, 2002
"It is white." ?after being asked by a child in Britain what the White House was like, July 19, 2001

"I couldn't imagine somebody like Osama bin Laden understanding the joy of Hanukkah." ?at a White House menorah lighting ceremony, Washington, D.C., Dec. 10, 2001

"For every fatal shooting, there were roughly three non-fatal shootings. And, folks, this is unacceptable in America. It's just unacceptable. And we're going to do something about it." ?Philadelphia, Penn., May 14, 2001

Users who are viewing this thread