Buying Don Bradman Cricket 14 in Asia

Out of Topic...;)
I know that DBC14 Exists and surely gonna release....
Actual Question: Will this game ever released in 2013? Please let me know if i miss any comments from Dev's regarding this question.

I know there will be some smart answer from members who they actually thought that they are supporting developers. Please understand my actual question. I am willing to buy the Original disk (in India) and that is the only reason to know exact release date of this game.:spy

Actual Question: Will this game ever released in 2013? Please let me know if i miss any comments from Dev's regarding this question.
We should be finding out in the next day or so. As it stands, it is looking unlikely so close to the end of the year. It will otherwise release early next year. Over in the release date Q&A thread, you can have a look at some of the posts that make sense (although few and far between). Look at MattW's and Barmy's for balanced opinion, Ross' for facts, and mine for a stroke of genius and inspiration...

You probably won't need the exact release date of the game to buy the disc...

You probably won't need the exact release date of the game to buy the disc...
probably but No official Ashes Cricket 2013 disc released but i could see Ashes 2013 wrappers DVD's in the market (Black):spy i am not the regular follower of this forum that's why asked about the release date. We all got the answer now thanks for your kind reply.

Good News For Indian Guys

Don Bradman Cricket 14 is just Showed up in Flipkart.com, India's Top Online Store.The Status is Coming Soon.But There Is Not Any Price And Date Is Mentioned. (Don Bradman Cricket 2014 -: Flipkart.com )
So There is an idea that it will be available in 1 Month.

#ROSS One Thing That I Need To Say That Don't Make your Game Pricey.Make It Under 500 Rs Of PC Version.I Think People will Buy It If It Is Available At Reasonable Price.If u Make It Pricey Very Few People Like Me Will Buy.

Indian Market is Something Like A Difficult Place For Gaming.
Because of Piracy.

People Would Like to Buy A Sub 1000 Rs. Game But Higher Than That They Thinks For Piracy as a Better Idea.

Think About it and Make it a Reasonable Price for Everyone.EveryOne will Buy It If It Is Around Rs. 500.If it is at 1000 Then your sales will Decrease.and If it is up then 1000 then people will think for Piracy.

People Like Us Buy the Game But Some People Attracts to Piracy.That's My Idea."

Last edited:
Don't teach Ross anything.... He is a game creator & businessman. He will think what to do, why you caring.

Tell me what is your name.I think u are very emotional with games.
Try to read it full then understand What i have written.

I'm not sure anybody can understand what you have written.

You are asking them to sell a game that is cheaper than most brand new games, and threatening to pirate the game.

Is this what you have written?

Don Bradman Cricket 14 is just Showed up in Flipkart.com, India's Top Online Store.The Status is Coming Soon.But There Is Not Any Price And Date Is Mentioned. (Don Bradman Cricket 2014 -: Flipkart.com )
So There is an idea that it will be available in 1 Month.
If I am right, this is no new news. It has been posted early in this month. Read the posts :-

(Posted on January 4, 2014)
Guys don bradman cricket 14 has appeared on flipkart check this out-
Don Bradman Cricket 2014 -: Flipkart.com
There's no price or release date still its appeared that's wht i am happy

(Posted on January 16, 2014)
It is still there actually.
Don Bradman Cricket 2014 -: Flipkart.com

Last edited:
I'm not sure anybody can understand what you have written.

You are asking them to sell a game that is cheaper than most brand new games, and threatening to pirate the game.

Is this what you have written?
Nope.I'm just Simply showing them what is the scenerio in india.

----------

PC Police, its so slow....-_-
No One is Intrested in this Game.Except you few Mad Peoples.

So your saying that it is okay to STEAL unless the game is priced at a point that is completely unprofitable for the company that made it?
Nope.The Budget is Something.People will Required to pay from their pockets.In 2000 Bucks People can buy a new mobile in INDIA and
if it is priced at 1500+ in India then it is heavily priced.Common People cannot afford That much money for a game

Users who are viewing this thread