Buying Don Bradman Cricket 14 in Asia

One Thing That I Need To Say That Don't Make your Game Pricey.Make It Under 500 Rs Of PC Version.I Think People will Buy It If It Is Available At Reasonable Price.If u Make It Pricey Very Few People Like Me Will Buy.

Read this :-

500 Rupees? Thats less than 1/3rd of the price they've put on Amazon. They just wouldn't be able to drop it that much. Also, I hardly think that should curb you from buying a pirated copy. A pirated copy would how much? - around Rs. 100? Thats more than 1/16th of the original price.

Last edited:
So are we just going to completely disregard MattW's post?
Yep, apparently.

I'll try again - if you want to discuss your justification for stealing the game, or what to do (like lowering prices) to prevent piracy - there is a thread for that here.

This topic is for discussing the legal purchase of the game. Any further discussion of piracy will be infracted.

Yep, apparently.

I'll try again - if you want to discuss your justification for stealing the game, or what to do (like lowering prices) to prevent piracy - there is a thread for that here.

This topic is for discussing the legal purchase of the game. Any further discussion of piracy will be infracted.

Shame...

I had so much more to say. :lol

But fair enough.

----------

Here you go, I've continued the fun

For everybody here

Dbc14 appearing on flipkart means do they have received the stock and waiting for release date/price or they have just got the info about the game and have put it there as coming soon?

Dbc14 appearing on flipkart means do they have received the stock and waiting for release date/price or they have just got the info about the game and have put it there as coming soon?

I think it's the latter.

Yes, it's definitely the latter one... Flipkart Gaming on fb replied that they have ' no idea' about the release date of the game. If we take it on face value, then it's correct that they have just put on the game. After the release date is known, may be they will start pre-order.

I live in Singapore and would like to pre-order the game as soon as possible. Which websites (doesn't matter which, as long as they ship internationally) already have the game in stock so I can buy it now? Price is not an issue for me.

(PS3 version, btw).

Cheers!

I live in Singapore and would like to pre-order the game as soon as possible. Which websites (doesn't matter which, as long as they ship internationally) already have the game in stock so I can buy it now? Price is not an issue for me.

(PS3 version, btw).

Cheers!

Hmm none ;)

Nope.The Budget is Something.People will Required to pay from their pockets.In 2000 Bucks People can buy a new mobile in INDIA and
if it is priced at 1500+ in India then it is heavily priced.Common People cannot afford That much money for a game

If he cannot afford, he should not be playing the game. This statement is ridiculous considering that this game need a decent pc to run and if a common man has money to spend on pc then he surely have enough money to spend on games. This kind of attitude " why do we have to pay for the game, they are just games" has to stop. :mad

OT: Its strange that only pc version has appeared on flipakart when PS3 and Xbox 360 versions are releasing first.

Last edited:
If he cannot afford, he should not be playing the game. This statement is ridiculous considering that this game need a decent pc to run and if a common man has money to spend on pc then he surely have enough money to spend on games. This kind of attitude " why do we have to pay for the game, they are just games" has to stop. :mad

Not to mention they need a Controller to play the game. If they can afford the hardware, there is absolutely no excuse for not paying for the game.

OT: Its strange that only pc version has appeared on flipakart when PS3 and Xbox 360 versions are releasing first.

I can't even find the PC version now. Hopefully they are updating some thing to reflect console release in March :)

It doesn't come up in search for me though.

Users who are viewing this thread