Buying Don Bradman Cricket 14 in Asia

Address and phone no.
ORIGIN GAMES
121/RajRatna Industrial Estate, Liberty Garden, Malad(west), Mumbai 400 064
022 28801335 / 022 28835886

Looks like origin games is out of stock!! Its selling like hot cakes in India.

Anyother stores selling it locally in Mumbai (Apart from Soveniers?) I am in the Malad area.

Anyother stores selling it locally in Mumbai (Apart from Soveniers?) I am in the Malad area.

Did he get the Xbox version for sale before being sold out? I don't believe they will push the Xbox version to 6th April like someone mentioned yesterday.

Did he get the Xbox version for sale before being sold out? I don't believe they will push the Xbox version to 6th April like someone mentioned yesterday.

No clue about the Xbox version. I had called them regarding PS3 version, since I got an email from Flipkart (in response to a query) saying they havent procured the stock yet, and delivery is likely first week of April (No date given).

I spoke to the sunder electronics person and the xbox360 version is confirmed on 6 th april

I just called Origin games and he said they are yet to receive the game. Not sure who told you it's out of stock. He also confirmed that its only PS3 for now and XBOX is expected after 6th.

Ah ok. I was asking them about sending the game early, like someone from here had suggested. Guess I mistook the guy to be saying its out of stock.

Sam from IVG just posted this:

Update from the distributor: They were expecting to receive stock today but it will now only arrive at their Mumbai warehouse tomorrow morning. So expect it to arrive at retail accordingly.
any idea when flipkart will start shipping the game ?

Flipkart told me they dont have stock yet, and will start shipping first week of April, so probably on the 4th I would guess.

After cancelling pre-order in Flipkart on Monday, today morning i cancelled my pre-order in amazon and ordered the game from Origin games in eBay.

Bought it for 3627 rupees after applying coupon. they have shipped it too. Should be getting it by tomorrow or Friday :)

never did these many pre-orders, cancellations for any of the previous games. Hope i get refund of the cancellations without any hiccups.

Anyone from Kolkata who has got hold of the game?

If yes, please do let me know the shop/retailer details.

I am going to get game in next 2 hours...:D

From IVG:

Update from distributor:

Game has arrived at their warehouse in Bhiwandi (Mumbai) today, and will be handed over to retailers like FK tonight. So those who ordered online, their orders should be dispatched by tomorrow and delivered by original release date of 4th.

It looks like the publisher didn't like that they decided to release early, so they're saying they're going back to the 4th April release date, but I suspect (don't take my word on it) that you'll start seeing the game in stores tomorrow itself in Mumbai.

----------

Update 2 :p:

Update from distributor:

Xbox 360 version is delayed to 7th April.

From IVG:

----------

Update 2 :p:

This is frustrating for us Xbox 360 users. Whats worse that there does`nt seem to be any reason put forth for the delay. I just hope something materializes and the Xbox version is out as planned on Friday. First, we did`nt get the steelbook despite of the game costing the same and now this delay. I`ve not been impressed by Sameo`s handling of distribution here.

Do give us your impression about the game ASAP...Happy Playing Buddy...

----------

Can you PM me the number of Electronic Palace in Palika Bazaar...If indeed they have the stock, I would go there and pickup a copy myself...(Already Cancelled My PreOrder in Flipkart):rolleyes:rolleyes:rolleyes
Bro even I called electronic palace today he says game will be available on friday.he also told that posters and t-shirts will also be available

T-shirts?!? Please take a photo.

Users who are viewing this thread