Buying Don Bradman Cricket 14 in Asia

Just got a call from my vendor in Delhi..He will deliver me the game tomorrow at 0830 AM.. He is sending a boy from his Shop by Metro..I just need to pick it up from him from the nearest Metro from my house..

So happy cancelled my PreOrder from Flip Kart, would not have got it before 4th April Afternoon from FlipKart.

Could you give the details of your vendor

Could you give the details of your vendor

Sure Why Not.. You can call Mr. Puneet (J S Enterprise): 09312234527..he is a very nice guy..If you stay somewhere near to any Metro Station in Delhi, he may send you by tomorrow morning itself..I am getting mine tomorrow at 0830 AM..:D:D:D:D:D:D

Distribution in India

Seems like horse shit to me that the people who pre-ordered haven't received the game yet and the physical stores are selling it... doesn't seem fair at all! Thats the opposite of incentive for pre-order...The price crap was also crazy, though prices came down to a reasonable level, but they shd hv been there in the first instance. Very bad management by the distributor. Really pissed!!

Don't think any e-retailer has started dispatching so far!

To be fair to them though I'd say it's more the fault of the small retailers themselves breaking the released date rather than the publishers that have caused the problems.

As far as I have understood the situation, all retailers selling the game so far are selling imported version of the game (likely from Dubai).

Flipkart has begun shipping orders, though I think thats for PS3 only.

I'd almost guarantee it's smaller retailers just sticking it on the shelf to get a dollar, they've most likely sourced it from overseas suppliers... Nothing to do with the distributors or TruBlu.

The last I heard, distributor was releasing early, on April 2 to handle the imported disks....don't think that happened...

Waited a year for the game. 2 days more is not going to kill me.

Waited a year for the game. 2 days more is not going to kill me.

...you can take that kinda sensible, level attitude and get over to the UK Release thread, please. :p

...that's better. More of that, throw in a little "the wait is giving me lung cancer" maybe?

awww boohoo. Head over to North America Release thread if you want a heapful of real misery !!

having no one playing in a country is different then some playing in a country. and those are not even the guys who preordered... boohoo!! :clap

Users who are viewing this thread