Buying Don Bradman Cricket in UK

Received my 'Shipping Notice' email this very second from ShopTo. Always love it when they snap a picture of the parcel. Keep an eye on your emails and enjoy! Why does it feel like a congratulations moment??

I hadn't noticed that as my email image was embedded up the top. I've not bought anything from Shopto since PES09 so I've had to have my package delivered to the billing address (home). The package looks too big to get through my letter box, so what are the odds I'll have to pick up from the local depot. That'd mean waiting 24 hours from the point of delivery, but still hoping to get there before they close on Friday. Conceivably I could have this "arrive" first thing tomorrow morning, but not be able to get my hands on it until Saturday morning!

Why would there be a difference between the consoles? If the ps3 one arrives Friday and the Xbox one dosnt I would be pissed.

ShopTo have sent mine out via DPD so it'll be here tomorrow, finally! :cheers

Also with ShopTo you get a photo of your parcel and mine is dated 07/04/2014 which means they had stock of the game on Monday like duded said, wonder why they didn't send it out then? Oh well nevermind, can't wait for tomorrow! :D

ShopTo have sent mine out via DPD so it'll be here tomorrow, finally! :cheers

Also with ShopTo you get a photo of your parcel and mine is dated 07/04/2014 which means they had stock of the game on Monday like duded said, wonder why they didn't send it out then? Oh well nevermind, can't wait for tomorrow! :D

Yeah, mine is dated 6am on the 8th (yesterday). Wondering if the stock dripped in and they waited until they could fulfil all pre-orders before processing and dispatching?

Anyone on xbox had confirmation?

Regarding xbox version.

7 minutes ago
You posted:
Hi, I was just wondering when will you be dispatching the xbox 360 version Don Bradman Cricket 14 since it is releasing this Friday?

less than a minute ago
Araceli posted:
Hi Alex,

We are looking to dispatch this title for the Xbox 360 version tomorrow (10/04/14). This should be with you on Friday, official release date.

Regards,

Araceli

If stores have stock now, is there actually anything stopping them from putting it on shop floors tomorrow? I'm confused with GAME, they say released in only 1 days, but release date as 11/04. I imagine they'll release on Friday.

There's a Grainger Games store about 200m away from my house, so I'm going to try my luck tomorrow.

mine shipped too every game ive ordered with shopto has come early accecpt gta 5 which was under orders not to ship

Game has the release date down as the 11th. I assume the one day thing is counting one full day before the release instead of today as well possibly?

Anyone received confirmation from amazon? Do sellers usually send out confirmation on amazon or not, haven't ordered anything from there in ages and don't take much notice :).

I hadn't noticed that as my email image was embedded up the top. I've not bought anything from Shopto since PES09 so I've had to have my package delivered to the billing address (home). The package looks too big to get through my letter box, so what are the odds I'll have to pick up from the local depot. That'd mean waiting 24 hours from the point of delivery, but still hoping to get there before they close on Friday. Conceivably I could have this "arrive" first thing tomorrow morning, but not be able to get my hands on it until Saturday morning!

Mine is always posted through my letter box so I'm pretty sure you've nothing to worry about. Looks big in the image but it's definitely "postable".

Shame the xbox game wont come till friday, might cancel my order as my girlfriend is down this weekend and it will probably be cheaper (and patched) in a few weeks

If not sent by COB today, that is

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread