Buying Don Bradman Cricket in UK

I'd unironically rather have a Wii U than the other two next gen consoles though. That's until one of them gets an amazing exclusive that I really must play, which will probably be GT7 whenever that comes out...

I actually played AC09 on PS3 long enough to get the platinum trophy!

/hangs head in shame :(

I take it you've played it on wii then? :D
From what Chief has said previously the Wii version had a slightly different demographic; one that the console and PC markets have failed to tap.
The AC09 Wii graphics were taken from Brian Lara 07 I think.

I actually played AC09 on PS3 long enough to get the platinum trophy!
Me too!

I remember one thing about BLIC 05 - if you bowled at maximum pace and hit the top of a stump, it would be uprooted and cartwheel in a very satisfying way. It was a little exaggerated perhaps but I would love to see this sort of thing in DBC, especially if it were physics based :).

I remember one thing about BLIC 05 - if you bowled at maximum pace and hit the top of a stump, it would be uprooted and cartwheel in a very satisfying way. It was a little exaggerated perhaps but I would love to see this sort of thing in DBC, especially if it were physics based :).

I was asking for this a while ago, and by the look of it, all we got was the stump lifting out of the ground. These small points need to be exaggerated slightly to give the game the wow factor. I realise that a cartwheeling stump seems to be a thing of the past but I would love to see this in BA Cricket. It would certainly make fast bowling a bit more exciting.

Users who are viewing this thread