Buying Don Bradman Cricket in UK

Just ordered mine from game. Loads of work over the next few weeks so I'm not too bothered about having it right on time. I may also get it near the patch release date :)

Just ordered mine from game. Loads of work over the next few weeks so I'm not too bothered about having it right on time. I may also get it near the patch release date :)

I am aiming to make this the fastest patch release ever - pushing very hard to get it out asap - get your work done fast! :)

Anyone know how reliable gameseek are with dispatch. They are the cheapest but leaving the uk on Tuesday so can't afford any delays on delivery

not sure but they had i listed originally for the 17th so maybe not a good sign

What has that got to do with the UK??? (But thanks for the link.)

Last edited:
I'll be playing in 3 hours, can't wait! :cheers

My first post here - Ordered this on Amazon a couple of weeks ago, expecting it tomorrow!

What an unproductive weekend I am about to have!

Anyone know how reliable gameseek are with dispatch. They are the cheapest but leaving the uk on Tuesday so can't afford any delays on delivery

My order is with Gameseek and this morning my account still says 'Pre-order'. So not sure if it is being posted today or not.

Mind you, I'm away from today until Tuesday so a day or two of delay won't matter to me.

Wish you a good DUCK in your career :D *

*I know you will do well as you have so advice available already :lol

Nah, won't be touching the career mode until after the patch is released. I'm going to jump straight into a test match on the 2nd to lowest difficulty :)

So here's the scenario, I'm sitting in my office working very hard (honestly! ;)) when the lady who brings the post round and hands me a package! At first I'm confused as I wonder what it is then I open it to find my beautiful copy of Don Bradman Cricket 14! To be honest I thought I'd had it posted to my home address :D

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread