Buying Don Bradman Cricket in UK

Yes yes yes yes yes yes I picked my game up today! Any one in glasgow is looking g force games has it!

Guys, I got in touch with Amazon customer support a few minutes ago, and they told me that my order will get dispatched today, as planned. No mention about lack of stock or anything. However, this was a regular customer support guy, not the supervisor or anything.

I've made my order to Spain anyway, so it won't arrive by tomorrow surely. But it's promising to see at least it'll get dispatched today.

So, don't lose hope completely! :)

Me: I spoke to someone from customer support yesterday, and was told that it would be dispatched today.
Saleem: I see that this order is planned to shipped today.
Yes.
Me: That is still confirmed, yes?
Saleem: Once this order is sent, we'll send an e-mail confirming the same.
Yes.
Me: Do you have an idea about what time it might get dispatched?
Saleem: I'm sorry as we do not have this information as to what time this order would be dispatched.
It will be dispatched any time today.

Guys, I got in touch with Amazon customer support a few minutes ago, and they told me that my order will get dispatched today, as planned. No mention about lack of stock or anything. However, this was a regular customer support guy, not the supervisor or anything.

I've made my order to Spain anyway, so it won't arrive by tomorrow surely. But it's promising to see at least it'll get dispatched today.

So, don't lose hope completely! :)

Me: I spoke to someone from customer support yesterday, and was told that it would be dispatched today.
Saleem: I see that this order is planned to shipped today.
Yes.
Me: That is still confirmed, yes?
Saleem: Once this order is sent, we'll send an e-mail confirming the same.
Yes.
Me: Do you have an idea about what time it might get dispatched?
Saleem: I'm sorry as we do not have this information as to what time this order would be dispatched.
It will be dispatched any time today.

I got this earlier today:

Today at 8:36 AM

Hello,

Rest assured that we?ll dispatch your order prior to the date of release, with the intention that it arrives with you on the actual release day.

I?ve checked and can see that Don Bradman Cricket 14 (PS3) is eligible for Release Day Delivery.

It wasn't until I spoke to a manager I was told of the stock issue. Looking back a few pages, it looks like someone else was told of the issue earlier too. Horrible customer services from Amazon who are usually pretty good.

I don't mind when I get it to be honest. I went with Amazon because they were the cheapest I could find. Hopefully I will get it on Saturday and be able to play it on Sunday. :)

I don't mind when I get it to be honest. I went with Amazon because they were the cheapest I could find. Hopefully I will get it on Saturday and be able to play it on Sunday. :)

The thing I'm mostly annoyed about along with not getting the game early is I payed the same price as on shopto for expedited delivery as I wanted the game asap but am now going to be getting the game a minimum of 2 days later than those that ordered from shopto. Only reason I went from amazon is because of their brilliant customer service I've experienced in the past whilst this has slightly changed my opinion.

I got this earlier today:

Today at 8:36 AM

Hello,

Rest assured that we?ll dispatch your order prior to the date of release, with the intention that it arrives with you on the actual release day.

I?ve checked and can see that Don Bradman Cricket 14 (PS3) is eligible for Release Day Delivery.

It wasn't until I spoke to a manager I was told of the stock issue. Looking back a few pages, it looks like someone else was told of the issue earlier too. Horrible customer services from Amazon who are usually pretty good.

Damn. That really sucks for UK folk, especially since many have started receiving their games already. We don't have too many options here anyway, so it doesn't really change much.

I hope you guys get it before the weekend though!

I'm such a jammy bugger. Got in touch with Amazon and at the end she said she'll contact the fulfilment center to send it as soon as possible. I asked her about a lack of stock and she basically refuted that so I don't think that is the case. Hopefully get it dispatched tonight then.

The thing I'm mostly annoyed about along with not getting the game early is I payed the same price as on shopto for expedited delivery as I wanted the game asap but am now going to be getting the game a minimum of 2 days later than those that ordered from shopto. Only reason I went from amazon is because of their brilliant customer service I've experienced in the past whilst this has slightly changed my opinion.

I would speak to them then and try and get that charge taken off. I paid ?42.99 and will get it the same day as you. He changed my delivery option to make sure I have it by Saturday.

You're now connected to Stuart from Amazon.co.uk

Me: Don Bradman Cricket is due for release tomorrow but the estimated delivery date is Saturday. I am just wondering why this is?

Stuart: I?m sorry to hear about this. You're speaking to Stuart and I'll be happy to help you.
I'll check for you

Me: Thanks Stuart

Stuart: This order doesn't appear to qualify for release day delivery as it has missed the cut off for release day orders

Me:Erm, why? I placed the order a few days ago?

Stuart:All release day delivery offers have a cut off point where all stock is allocated to meet the number of carrier slots.
I'll double check this though

Someone got this earlier and after what I was told, I would have serious doubts of Amazon shipping the game in time for tomorrow. I have pre-ordered plenty of games and dvds from there previously and if they are going to arrive by next day, they have usually been dispatched by 1pm.

I've always thought that 5pm is the last minute release time for mail the next day.

It could be I'm just guessing, but every other time I remember pre-ordering something it has been dispatched by 1pm or at the very least it is at the preparing for dispatch stage, which when I cancelled this game, it hadn't even reached.

Going to keep an eye on mine and if there is nothing by 5pm I'll get in touch again.

You're now connected to Stuart from Amazon.co.uk

Me: Don Bradman Cricket is due for release tomorrow but the estimated delivery date is Saturday. I am just wondering why this is?

Stuart: I?m sorry to hear about this. You're speaking to Stuart and I'll be happy to help you.
I'll check for you

Me: Thanks Stuart

Stuart: This order doesn't appear to qualify for release day delivery as it has missed the cut off for release day orders

Me:Erm, why? I placed the order a few days ago?

Stuart:All release day delivery offers have a cut off point where all stock is allocated to meet the number of carrier slots.
I'll double check this though

Someone got this earlier and after what I was told, I would have serious doubts of Amazon shipping the game in time for tomorrow. I have pre-ordered plenty of games and dvds from there previously and if they are going to arrive by next day, they have usually been dispatched by 1pm.

Yeah, I got that message this morning.

for gameseekers

just checked mine buddy and still pre-order, emailed like you but not had reply, see its gone down to 19 in stock

guess you pay for what you get!

Yeah, I saw that too. Hmm hope that my pre-order is one of those 19 copies. It better be, I've already paid for the game when I pre-ordered it.

Users who are viewing this thread