Buying Don Bradman Cricket in UK

Got it from game. 5 pound more but deffo worth it. The wait is finally over. Been horrible and frustraing!

goodbye and happy gaming one and all!

I agree Amazon have been a let down regarding this game. From experience I've never had problems with them.

To be fair, Amazon is massive and stocks hundreds and thousands types of items and they have various warehouses across the country. For releasing games, the gaming retailers will always be better at meeting release dates and have more information about the product as that's what they're entirely focused on.

I've just got dispatch email from Amazon and they did promise for it to be delivered today, in one sense, yes I'm annoyed but does waiting an extra day or two really make a difference for me? the answer is no. On this occasion, I'll give them the benefit of doubt.

Last edited:
Anyone know when Gameseek would be likely to send mine out after I just ordered an hour ago?

I cracked, Cancelled Amazon order and went and picked it up from game. Worked out ok in the end with ?5 on my store card and as psn+ have Ni no kuni on sale for under ?5 traded that in and effectively got another ?5 off. Just installing teams now.....so excited. See you all in a few days :D

Utterly absurd if they haven't stocked many on the basis that England did badly in the winter. Clearly none of the people making the buying decisions have any idea about cricket in this country.

It has made a pretty big difference in the UK in the past: The better England are doing, the more they become heroes, the more people buy. Not the hardcore fans obviously (they were going to buy it anyway) but the guys on the fringes...
Rugby is a similar picture: the difference in numbers of fans between club and country is huge... and the difference between country and a SUCCESSFUL country is also a big leap.

i agree if it was an ashes year in england would have been a lot different , its really this forum that has helped sell the game to be honest, was for me anyway

Just picked my 360 copy up from Game Wolverhampton. When I preordered they had two options on the system so I preordered twice. This means there is at least one 360 copy in Game Wolverhampton if any one is out hunting.

See you all in many many days from now.

My game has arrived, and it's probably the best box and manual I have ever seen.

Did you order online from game and was it in the post? Im still waiting for the postman to get to me!!!

I ordered it around then too, I think it was 25th, oh well it should be here soon!! Enjoy bud

Okay, I'm not sure where else to look as there's a lot of threads here now and most deal with issues/reviews/etc. Has a release date for the PC version (ie. on steam) been announced yet?

Users who are viewing this thread