C09 FAQ: Ashes Cricket Issues, Fixes and Common Questions

It never has happened to me unless I horrible mis time a shot off a slower ball, i rather like it

i do this quite often really frustrates me as i believe i should have hit it really i shoot towards eg side and it seems i have missed the ball completely but dunno really and then it just bounces on to stumps.

I thought that it might have been a punishment when I first played it. If it is, then it's a reasonable idea, poorly executed.

I think that playing across the line to a high-quality yorker should be made difficult, but not impossible.

I would imagine it would be Melbourne but then again I could be wrong!:)

I don't think it's a punishment, I just think that if you play the "wrong shot" then you get "wrong footwork" and it does an animation where you miss.

yea more often than not "wrong footwork" actually means "wrong shot selection"

I think the animation looks stupid as no batsman would ever miss by five feet, but that it adds to gameplay, was probably intentional, and that they shouldn't take it out.

i get the impression its a glitch because i've actually decided to play a back foot shot to the leg side to a yourker on the stumps and it played the leg glance. it appears to me they switched the back foot/front foot shot selection. IMO i reckon playing ridiculous shots such as trying to hit a yorker on the stumps to the leg side should be made extremely difficult by decreasing the perfect timing area and increasing the edge area.

Test matches, please help.

Ok I think this is somewhere on this thread, I just dont understand,

Why when i play against computer they smash nearly every ball i bowl??

How can I fix this??

And what does it mean when the light green color circle comes, and when i press Q and E (PC) , it moves it aroud like turns the circle??

thanks please someone answer :(

Ok I think this is somewhere on this thread, I just dont understand,

Why when i play against computer they smash nearly every ball i bowl??

How can I fix this??

And what does it mean when the light green color circle comes, and when i press Q and E (PC) , it moves it aroud like turns the circle??

thanks please someone answer :(

Turn the circle to adjust the swing, i have very reaistic test matches they get no higher than 3rpo

Any Chance of them adding Online Saving for test matches over xbox live?

I want this!

Its dumb even having test matches when you cant save it,50 over at most is all we can do unless i have a spare 10 hours.....

For all those who are suffering lag, try downloading Game Booster while running AC09 in the background. Sure I had to run with my graphics set on Medium but ran smoothly for me with crowds on.

But personally, I just turn crowds off and enable just the crowd sounds.

hmmm so you have never expeirenced a test match that the run rate is like 20 runs per over LOL,

and btw what does the light green mean? etc

Users who are viewing this thread