C09 FAQ: Ashes Cricket Issues, Fixes and Common Questions

has anyone actually made a complaint about the game? i do feel like i have been cheated with this game, obviously it being a game it is not the end of the world but if you were sold a car with the brakes working now and then you would be complaining.
To me it seems like the knew full well there were bugs but released it anyway, and i dont expect them to come out and apologise for releasing it neither do i expect them to release a patch, but either-way i do feel cheated.

Huge Loading Problems & Frame Rate Issues

Hi guys,

I'm having loading problems. Everytime I start the game, the codemasters first loading screen freezes and then after all the codemasters and transmission loading screens show up, and the loading screen for Ashes Cricket 09 shows up it freezes again.

When I play any form of game, I experience frame rate issues. It's got nothing to do with my computer specs by the way.

Please help me out

HP Pavillion dv5-1209ax
2.1 GHz AMD Athlon x2 Processor
4GB Ram
ATI HD 3650 (512 Dedicated Graphics)

Has anyone bowled with the really bad bowlers?

When bowling you can see the player's ratings for bowling, I noticed there are a few who have a really low rating like 5, I was just wondering if anyone has bowled with them? lol

When bowling you can see the player's ratings for bowling, I noticed there are a few who have a really low rating like 5, I was just wondering if anyone has bowled with them? lol

Yep, i bowled with Rob Key in an online game and got 5 wickets with, Strauss got 2 aswell lol

Please tell me that someone has had a rain delay?!

I love this game, so addictive.

The only qualm I have is that I havent had a rain delay yet, I feel it would make a test match more exciting if you had a delay on day 4 and you still needed X amount of runs or even to draw a test would make it so much more realistic!

So has anyone encountered a rain delay yet?

Hi Dudes
any one of you ppl help me, how can i see my states in online mode, im playing multiplayer in pc when i press x button which suppose to show my own states it do nothing plz help.

Hi Dudes
any one of you ppl help me, how can i see my states in online mode, im playing multiplayer in pc when i press x button which suppose to show my own states it do nothing plz help.

unless you are ranked in the top 100 it does not show you your stats. Even if you are, what you see on the main page is all you can see. It is very limited.

Also since it does not keep track of wins and losses the stats are rather meaningless as they reward people who play a large quantity over people who win most of their games.

I love this game, so addictive.

The only qualm I have is that I havent had a rain delay yet, I feel it would make a test match more exciting if you had a delay on day 4 and you still needed X amount of runs or even to draw a test would make it so much more realistic!

So has anyone encountered a rain delay yet?

The commentators make little comments about it being possible but I don't think it is in there and I remember reading in one of the Q and A thingies that it was something they wanted to implement in future editions.:(

how to change players nationality

are there more than 23 players for a country but not in the squad in this game and how to change players nationality

are there more than 23 players for a country but not in the squad in this game and how to change players nationality

If you use the player editor you have 56 players. If you use the player editor you can change a players country which will change the nationality.

Autoplay

If you autoplay part of a test match, will that mean you will not be able to get the trophy for winning a test match series or unlock any of the stadiums. I like to autoplay some of the bowling, but I'm not sure if it will stuff up the records and trophies and that.

If you autoplay part of a test match, will that mean you will not be able to get the trophy for winning a test match series or unlock any of the stadiums. I like to autoplay some of the bowling, but I'm not sure if it will stuff up the records and trophies and that.

Mmm, I think I remember reading that it does have an effect and does "stuff up" the stuff you mentioned. Could be wrong though!

Pretty sure it does, there is a warning before you autoplay saying it does just that so no reason to think otherwise.

Users who are viewing this thread