PC - GreenWhite3

I come on mostly everyday to play cricket.. i dont see anyone on now:(

cricfan11

Club Captain
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
i bought a pc dvd game of ashes cricket 2009 i installed in my laptop (lenovo G460 - P6100 2.0GHz 2GB RAM, Intel HD integrated graphic card, it gets installed, it runs, i go into the game, i start the game, the bowler bowls the ball, the batsman plays the ball, and as soon as ball reaches to fielder, the game crashes, n my computer restarts with a blue screen.

P.S. i played it at very low detail graphics, and low resolution
also will these patches make any difference?

----------

i bought a pc dvd game of ashes cricket 2009 i installed in my laptop (lenovo G460 - P6100 2.0GHz 2GB RAM, Intel HD integrated graphic card, it gets installed, it runs, i go into the game, i start the game, the bowler bowls the ball, the batsman plays the ball, and as soon as ball reaches to fielder, the game crashes, n my computer restarts with a blue screen.

P.S. i played it at very low detail graphics, and low resolution

Last edited:

Toby

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
Australia
Hello, anyone here still have an Xbox 360 to play some old cricket titles online?

Brian Lara International Cricket 2007, Ashes Cricket 2009, & International Cricket 2010 all still have online servers on Xbox Live.
I don't have an Xbox mate, I have this game on my PC.
Even I just opened ths game recently (after a long time time) and I also wanna play it online. Can I play online on PC ? I doubt about the servers............

Tasmanian

Banned
Profile Flag
Australia
I don't have an Xbox mate, I have this game on my PC.
Even I just opened ths game recently (after a long time time) and I also wanna play it online. Can I play online on PC ? I doubt about the servers............
Same here guys !!

Users who are viewing this thread