Another Price Thread (Aus/NZ)

Really weird. I don't get why the PS3 would be one date, and the Xbox another?
No reason to suggest that will be the case, as unlike the Wii version, PC/360/PS3 will all be finished at the same time, if PS3 is early the others will be too. Sent an email off to try to find out.

May be an exclusive early release of PS3. Just like how 360 had the exclusive early demo release.

Ashes-Must-Have-Games-Page_01.png

On the JB site.

Indeed. Though I'd have a go getting the 360/PC versions on that day, I'm sure they'd ship them out in the same box unless there's some other reason for it.

Why a game would release on 4 platforms on 3 different dates is another matter.

New Zealand would have the same prices wouldn't they?

I went over to the EB Games shop in the city(Melbourne) and i asked what the price was for the PC, he said $69.95, but another thing he told me was that apparently, if you waited a week or two, they`ll cut the prices down to $59.95. Not sure if its true, but i got it from the EB staff, so should be.

New Zealand would have the same prices wouldn't they?
Well if it were a direct conversion adjusting for tax differences, that's NZ$99.98 for the consoles, or $74 for PC.

whitehornmatt added 0 Minutes and 59 Seconds later...

I went over to the EB Games shop in the city(Melbourne) and i asked what the price was for the PC, he said $69.95, but another thing he told me was that apparently, if you waited a week or two, they`ll cut the prices down to $59.95. Not sure if its true, but i got it from the EB staff, so should be.
Or just get them to price match JB.

That's great news on the 6th. Wasn't enjoying the prospect of waiting until the 13th, so that's great.

Went into EB and the guy behind the counter told me release date for PS3 is the 6th while release date for xbox360 is the 13th...

I suppose it's official... or as official as possible when not coming straight from the devs/distributors

Anyone know if JB offer returns?

hehe, im gonna be on of the first in aus to get the game, im getting my uncle to bring it over from the uk for just 34 aud mwahahahahaha on the 8th as well :P

hehe, im gonna be on of the first in aus to get the game, im getting my uncle to bring it over from the uk for just 34 aud mwahahahahaha on the 8th as well :P

PS3 owners will have it on the 6th :p;)

Just saw ads on Fox Sports regarding the game out on the 6th for PS3..

if u were in Sydney, I would have paid you for him to get me one as well :d

Users who are viewing this thread