Another Price Thread (Aus/NZ)

kulch

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
its quiet shocking

I walk into JB

Both PS3 and X360 versions say 13th (pre-order now) on the shelf.

Then you get the catalogue ? its says the 6th

Then you go to EB ? They have the pre-order covers in the coming soon, 13th.

Deadset the average Joe wouldn?t have a clue

And for some unforseen reason, there is a street date when the actual series started 3 weeks ago ? lmao

If you don?t go and ask at the counter, there is no chance in hell, people are anticipating this release tomorrow as only a JBHifi catalogue and internet has stated this, and all official promo says the 13th still

dahc04

School Cricketer
How Crap is this.

I pre ordered my game from JB. Got a text this morning at 9 saying game is ready to be picked up. I drove up to the store. When i got there the chick says they had stuffed up and could not sell it to me until tomorrow. Not Impressed had today off so could have played it all day. Now when i can get it tomorrow i have to work. Damn you JB HI-FI. :crying:mad::crying

sw25

School Cricketer
I went into JB for the PS3 version and the guy said they are not allowed to sell it until tomorrow even though they did have the game at the back.

Covvy

Panel of Selectors
^^^^^^^^^^^
Same for me, oh well tommorow will be good, I'll come back from footy training then play until the footy show.

stevo1

Club Cricketer
Tried a few places after school just before and no luck. Will pick it up before work tomorrow :(.

cooks1st100

Panel of Selectors
went to jb too tried to blag one by saying that i had spoken to their head office in victoria and that i had been told to ask at the store and shouldnt have a problem purchasing it, failed miserably.... will be back there in the morn, interestingly on the shelf it said released on the 13th and was priced at $99.99 though was told would be available tomorrow (ps3 by the way), this is worse than waiting for a decent spell from Broady...
Roll on tomorrow

sw25

School Cricketer
Yeh the pre order box i saw had $99 on it as well but the guy said its $79.

cooks1st100

Panel of Selectors
79 or 99 couldnt give a monkeys tbh, just want to be playing the damn game though if i save 20 bucks, a six pack of heineys will compliment it just fine methinks

Users who are viewing this thread