Another Price Thread (Aus/NZ)

apparantly JB chapel st parhan Melb, is selling them already...ps3 version

whirpool forums

i went to game in sydney they have ps3 stock, but wont sell til thurs.
said xbox was a week later

Yeah, because its street dated I dont think they can release it until the given day. Unlike FIFA, which will generally hand them out two or three days early.

Oh well, only 1 day left anyway. Might have to take Friday off....:spy

Looks like JB Hi FI is the way to go this Thursday. Luckily it's only a 5 minutes walk away from the cinema's. G.I. Joe is gonna' be uber.

why street date something when the ashes series is already under way???
get the thing out there!!

My friend just picked up a copy on PS3 from JB.

They didn't have it on the shelves but he said he went upto the counter and told them another friend got it from a different JB store (made it up) so they went out the back and gave him a copy.

I'm going to try this tomorrow.

^ Ha!, I'm going to try tomorrow after school, not JB but GAME.

Do you know how ****ing jealous I am of you guys?

The greatest ever cricket game and I can't play it. :(

Do you know how ****ing jealous I am of you guys?

The greatest ever cricket game and I can't play it. :(
Its shite gilly fan. Don't worry. Run outs are not fixed, hence half of the wickets in game are pathetic run outs.. Fark that.

Just sell your wii and all your shitty games and get a 360 you fool. You aren't 8 years old, wiis are crap!

Its shite gilly fan. Don't worry. Run outs are not fixed, hence half of the wickets in game are pathetic run outs.. Fark that.

Just sell your wii and all your shitty games and get a 360 you fool. You aren't 8 years old, wiis are crap!

Yeah sif I'm gonna be allowed to do that. I don't own the Wii. It's a thing for the family. And I'm not going to do that for 1 game. Especially when I like some of the games for Wii.

Any news about early PC releases? That's the version that's going to be most important with the editing that'll likely be needed.

Sometimes you can milk it out of EB if you work hard enough.

Users who are viewing this thread