C09 FAQ: Ashes Cricket Issues, Fixes and Common Questions

England Squad Lists

Hey all. I am currently waiting for my copy of the game to arrive and can't find anywhere the England squad lists! Could someone post them up perhaps?

So you want to put someone else to the trouble of writing out every single player name for you in a process that will take considerably longer than the one I suggested for you?
Wow.

Strauss, Cook, Bopara, Pietersen, Collingwood, Prior, Flintoff, Broad, Swann, Panesar, Anderson, Ambrose, Davies, Patel, Sidebottom, Key, Shah, Vaughn, Wright, Bell, Mascharenhas, Rashid, Harmison

Thanks. I'm not too hot on downloading and that and had a look and couldn't find what you meant. I only joined today so..

how to pause the game during a match???

i wanna know how to pause the game during a match then save haha. Ive tried all the keys i can think of and nothing is happening pls help.

try "P"

I too couldnt find and was hitting my head against the wall... even there is no option to change the keyboard keys for playing our own way..( correct if i am wrong )

they want us to buy the XBOX controller... DAmn Codemaster....

actually its the worst thing in the game .. where is the old fashioned "esacpe " key >> options ?

codemasters are really giving hell with this game... DAMN!!!:mad:

Are you guys having the resolutions like 1940 * 1440 in the graphics options? For me, it is showing till 1280 * 1024. I tried changing to 1600 * 1200 in display.opt file, but the game wasn't even starting. It showed something like Cricket 2009 3D window - Not Responding in my Task manager.

Is there any way to force the game to run in higher resolutions? :noway

Are you guys having the resolutions like 1940 * 1440 in the graphics options? For me, it is showing till 1280 * 1024. I tried changing to 1600 * 1200 in display.opt file, but the game wasn't even starting. It showed something like Cricket 2009 3D window - Not Responding in my Task manager.

Is there any way to force the game to run in higher resolutions? :noway

hey if u wanna start the game in high resolution at 1600x1200 ur desktop resolution has to be the same as the game res! :)

game controller and full screen display

i have installed ashes cricket 2009 game on my pc, the game works but somtimes slow.. my spces are
c2d 1.8 ghz
kingston ram 3 gb
geforce 8500gt 512mb ddr2
700 gb hardisk
15" crt monitor

my problem is that game played on full screen but in wide mode like watching
movies 2 inch uppar and 2 inchh down screen r blank, game played between these... is there any way i can play it in full screen like blic05.

and other my usb game controller show in the controller option but not work in the game, my game controller is ok and works with other games very well..

plz tell me solution...

Change the game resolution or change the display settings and see if anything helps.!!

A lot of PC widescreen users have this problem, changing the resolution to fit the screen is the best option for now and if it is slow turn off special effects and low details on shadows,

i cannot find exit..plz help me..

i dont know why the esc button not working..everytime i ahve to hit alt+f4 to exit the game..plz help

Users who are viewing this thread