C09 FAQ: Ashes Cricket Issues, Fixes and Common Questions

adding graphics

I would like to know how to add the latest kits/pitch ads/stumps/bats that have been uploaded on this forum to my PC version of the game?

So would I, but apparently we can't and these guys can't tell us. Basically what it boils down to is that its illegal so far and as long as codemasters doesn't allow it, the ones who've made the modifications can't upload them. That's the gist.

I upgraded from XP to Windows 7 64bit.In XP game ran smoothly,but in W7 it take a lot of time to get past first 2 screens and it takes a lot of time while quitting a match.Anyone know how to fix these issues?.

My spec
core2duo e6400
4 gb ram
Palit GTX 260 896mb 216 core

Number of direct hits need to be reduced. Right now two in every three seem to hit the stumps, whereas I think 1 in every 4 should hit - or something like that.

Also, non-striker needs to backup, the amount of times I've had a non-striker run out because of that aswell as the first issue is infuriating.

Fielders need to slide in the outfield.

Number of direct hits need to be reduced. Right now two in every three seem to hit the stumps, whereas I think 1 in every 4 should hit

maybe for the Indians and Pakistanis, but for the Aussies and Saffas 66% direct hits are not unusual.

maybe for the Indians and Pakistanis, but for the Aussies and Saffas 66% direct hits are not unusual.

Instead of countries, I would suggest that it should be player specific. Ponting, Gibbs, Symonds, Yuvraj etc are going to hit 90% than other players. You can't expect Johnson, Siddle, Ntini for direct hits. ;)

Playing test online is a stupid idea unless you can save the progress. Then again I won't expect my opponent to turn up the next day if I am 2-650 something. It is hard enough for some to play T20 let alone a test match! Test match online is really a joke.

Instead of countries, I would suggest that it should be player specific. Ponting, Gibbs, Symonds, Yuvraj etc are going to hit 90% than other players. You can't expect Johnson, Siddle, Ntini for direct hits. ;)

yea, I was talking about the overall team averages, but you definitely have a point. I like how certain players are slower, Ryder is soo bloody slow online, he is almost a liability, cant runs 2's so just use him as a pinch hitter

you can add yourself to Ashes squads. Create yourself in the player editor, then go to squad editor and go to the Ashes squad you want to be in. Highlight a player you want to remove, click edit them, then remove player. You will now get a blank space. Click add player and it will give you a pool of England players on the right of the screen. Press right arrow on the D-pad and you will cycle through to the custom players. Then just click add.

IS it Possible?

Hello Folks,
Is it possible to make an auto-play editor which could have the option of autoplaying the innings to the number of overs as we want?...In AC2009 we dont have the option of autoplaying for 5,10,15 etc overs..is it possible? ODI would be interesting if we have this option...

CHEERS!!!!!!!!

No, they can't.
This is a hold up not an impossibility. Once the patch is released AbBh will finish his importer.

Man I just had a test match and its like 6/180 and Im bowling.

here is the catch, there has been 6 run outs :S

is there anything that stops this crap, its getting on my nerves.

thanks.

Man I just had a test match and its like 6/180 and Im bowling.

here is the catch, there has been 6 run outs :S

is there anything that stops this crap, its getting on my nerves.

thanks.

The patch will address this apparantly. The answer: patience.:)

Users who are viewing this thread