C2004 Faces (All you don't have till now)

saisrini80 said:
You're awesome at making faces man. Can you make an improved version of Saurav and Dravid? You're obviously fantastic in making faces
Aw shucks! Thanks Sai. Good to know I can do something properly. I will have a go at Sourav and Rahul.

In the mean while, here is Suresh Raina

[EDIT: Get the pic in my next post]

Last edited:
Machanperu Bala said:
Aw shucks! Thanks Sai. Good to know I can do something properly. I will have a go at Sourav and Rahul.

In the mean while, here is Suresh Raina

raina2lt.png

Good one again yaar..

Make his forehead look more smoother

Yup! It was a bit coarse. The problem is Suresh Raina's face is a bit smaller than the other players, so I had to pick and choose amongst atleast 10 faces of his size that also matched his colour.

Done some smoothing and here we go. Suresh UPDATED Raina

copyofraina2qi.png

Thanks you guys!

Ashu! I have very limited experience in these stuff. I started making the faces only a couple of days back. I need to update myself before plunging into C2005 faces. But I will do that in the near future.

Meanwhile, I had a go at the moustacheless Kumble. Tell me what you fell about it. If you got some other better pic, please post it. Also let me know of any other faces that needs to be made.

Anil Kumble

kumble19wt.png

Fantastic! The Kumble face is utterly fantastic!

Make a latest Bhajji one also! The one by Rahul is old!

Hey Manchanperu Bala, mate you need to move to C2k5 (indeed continue your work with C2k4 for the ppl who still play it) because this is some quality work and needs a lot of appreciation.

Hariz said:
Hey Manchanperu Bala, mate you need to move to C2k5 (indeed continue your work with C2k4 for the ppl who still play it) because this is some quality work and needs a lot of appreciation.
Thanks Hariz! As I have already mentioned, I need to learn more about O edit and 2gf in detail before venturing into C2005 faces. Even if I dont start soon, I can always do lots of updates just as I am doing with C2004 faces.

Thanks for your appreciation.

The faces I am currently working on are

1. Sourav Ganguly
2. Rahul Dravid
3. Harbhajan Singh
4. Yasir Hameed
5. Mohammad Yousuf
6. Liam Plunkett
7. Yuvraj Singh

These faces will be available for dl tomorrow.

I am also working on a updated umpire face pack containing

1. Steve Bucknor
2. Darryl Harper
3. Darrel Hair
4. Simon Taufel
5. Aleem Daar
6. Billy Bowden
7. A.V.Jayaprakash
8. K. Hariharan
9. Neil Mallender

I expect to complete this by Saturday. I am also working on a shortsleeved umpire kit.

If you need any other faces please let me know.

Cheers!

robertporter said:
where can i downlaod the faces
For all those who are not aware of the process of importing faces...

1. Right click on the face pics and select "save as" . Save the picture as a bmp (bitmap) file.2. Use any photo editing software (Paint, Photoshop, Irfan view, photo impact) and vertically invert the picture. It should look like this.

shauntait5cn.png

3. Save as a 256 color image.

4. import the image through Graphics Importer.

Cheers!

Machanperu Bala said:
Thanks Sid!

BTW! Can any one help me out on some good source for photos?

I will do so when my exams are over,I want them in any case for c2k5.

Users who are viewing this thread