CA Beta | Team: PlanetCricket

I'm still tweaking the ODI side, it's friggin' difficult because I have to leave some folks out unfortunately because I simply don't know everyone. You can always add yourself when the team gets uploaded if you do miss out...

^ Did I mention how good you look today? :D

^ I'm sorry, I didn't follow the reference :noway

However he gets a bit of stick for his feminine looks and manner

Ah! That makes sense now. Don't worry, I've got a good sense of humor :thumbs

Just pulling your leg, dont worry. He isnt actually homosexual as far as I know and even if he was it wouldnt be a problem.

However he gets a bit of stick for his feminine looks and manner. Just a silly joke.

awkward.......

p.s. if Stuart Broad were homosexual he would make a far better role-model than he is now!

Is there any option where all 11 players can connect themselves and play as a team?? :p

It will be awesome. :D

Is there any option where all 11 players can connect themselves and play as a team?? :p

It will be awesome. :D

Highly improbable on account of the different timezones. Having said that given the passion we share for the game, perhaps we could all fix a timing which would suit all the players in the team. That's gonna take some doing though.

Highly improbable on account of the different timezones. Having said that given the passion we share for the game, perhaps we could all fix a timing which would suit all the players in the team. That's gonna take some doing though.

I am always free. Even at 3 AM, I can come and play. :)

Biggs, I'm a bit unsure about my role in the Test squad. What's the main difference between me and other reserved players?

Users who are viewing this thread