CA Beta | Team: PlanetCricket

I didnt make any of the teams, and i was 1 of the first few to apply.:noway

Goes away to kill oneself.:wave

We're going to make a rebel team.

fearsome tweak you all.

We're going to make millions and later have a quality telemovie in two parts made about us.

ps: I haven't even created myself on Cricket Academy yet

We're going to make a rebel team.

official you all.

We're going to make millions and later have a quality telemovie in two parts made about us.

ps: I haven't even created myself on Cricket Academy yet

not created yet! that's great, me too... :thumbs

didn't want to be a rebel though,... But 'millions' u say?.. count me in ... ;) :spy

Last edited:
Love you biggs for adding me in ODI squad. :D
Hope you will add me in Playing XI as well. :)

I wanted you at 6 so when I'm in before you I can run you out without facing a ball.

For the good of the team.

Hey, just here from the Big Ant Forums. Nice bit of organisation you guys have over here. Looks like some talent about, we'll have to play at our best obviously.

How about if all your extras who might feel a little left out, came over to the Big Ant Forums and applied for our team. We haven't got anywhere near so many players and would be happy enough to have some more.

It won't be like going to the dark side or even being selected in a Trickstar line-up either, I promise. It's Ross's team's site and there's an alright bunch of posters there too.

Anyhow, if you decide not to, maybe I could suggest that Bigg's extras went into either a Planet Cricket Development Team, County team or the like?

wait, let me see if I understand this, cricket academy will be included in the dbc14 game? If a team isnt licensed someone can make the players and kits and share them with everyone. Is that right?

cricket academy will be included in the dbc14 game
Yes. You'll just select it from the menus.

If a team isnt licensed someone can make the players and kits and share them with everyone. Is that right?
Kits are a bit harder - as you can't import custom textures (the PlanetCricket kit was something special the Big Ant guys did for us) - so you'll need to just match as close as possible with the options. Otherwise, anything you can make in there can be shared and then put in your game on PC, PS3 or Xbox 360.

Users who are viewing this thread