CA Beta | Team: PlanetCricket

Thanks Biggs.This is real fun and i am more happy i found my name in the Test X1.:thumbs

Most happy that i will be playing under the captaincy of a Britisher! :D

Does this mean the teams are already selected via first come, first serve basis? :(

Glad to have made the PC team, even if its in the reserves :p

Damn..the teams are (almost) finalized :mad. Couldn't download the latest CA because of limited usage plan :(:(

Last edited:
Does this mean the teams are already selected via first come, first serve basis?

Don't think so

Btw, just a suggestion -

Top 15 guys from PC.net on the online leaderboard feature in the team, and their skills and attributes are decided as per their rankings or points!

Actually they expanded the team capacity to 30 players with the latest BA update...

P.s. online better work flawlessly for this game :P

Can't wait to play a test match with the big ant guys with this team using the online save function.

^ Yep. And with PC teams being the underdogs, we would have nothing to lose and everything to gain. Each match will bring out positives :cheers

Wait for me, Biggs.

Of course, just let me know when your player is up and I'll slot you wherever you want...

How are the squads selected? Is it first in first served or selected according to forum activity?

Multiple criteria, but mostly based on how active you are in the forums, along with how long you've been around as well as your created player roll. Obviously we can't have teams of 11 all-rounders, so the starting XI will be based on selecting a balanced team. Again, this is just for fun and if you don't make the "starting XI" that I pick, it's just a case of you downloading the final team and swapping players around. It's just more the fun of me playing "Manager" and selecting a "strong" team to "face" BigAnt...

@Biggs
You have any particular criteria for selection? I hope us old timers have some advantage.:thumbs

It's definitely taken into consideration. You'll notice most people who have signed up in 2013 have been placed in the T20 squad, along with a few who requested that format specifically... So that fits with how T20 is 'selected' in reality with newer, younger faces with a mix of experienced folk. Again, it's all just for fun... You'll note the "TEST" side is mostly old folk and/or people that specifically requested to be in the test side. Makes sense that the "Test" side would be harder to get into than, say, the T20 side... and the teams reflect that. Other than Matt running roughshot across all three teams because, well... who's gonna argue that point?

Actually they expanded the team capacity to 30 players with the latest BA update...

I don't really want to spend hours downloading and assigning 90 players, haha. People can just download the core team once it's up and "add" themselves to the roster if they want to play with the PC.net crew...

Last edited:
Lol understanable biggs. I was replying to somoene else actually regarding team roster capacity.

Damn..the teams are (almost) finalized :mad. Couldn't download the latest CA because of limited usage plan :(:(

Sorry man, will try to create you today. Like biggs said he can still put you in the team.

Great job Biggs! Glad to be included in the Test squad.

Every team looks great but my heart goes out to T20 squad, they have MattW as keeper.

How about swapping players between different formats based on their online performances? You don't want a stagnated line up for any format.

PS: You don't want batsmen averaging 0.12 per innings in a Test side! :p

(No offences, Angad!:))

May I suggest putting the team list in the first post of the thread? That way it would be easier to track the team changes.

Users who are viewing this thread