Call of Duty: Black Ops

Not sure, whatever the usual amount to play is in like 2 and a half hours?

Yea unlock levels are the same

^ lol, and how many games did you play? Unlock lvls for guns stays the same right? If I remember correctly lvl 38 was AK47? And Commando was 40? I could careless about the rest.

@thedon, G11 sucks. I thought it was kool at first. But firing rate is horrible!

G11 kills in the same shots as the M16 but has a much higher clip. Only negative is it has sniper-like attatchements. It can also be fired faster and the 3-round burst is much faster than the M16. No competition.

Out of SMG's and AR's, one is unlocked every 6 levels, so 38 for AK-47 and 44 for Commando.

@Chewie: FN FAL kills in one shot in hardcore...

I use the silencer with all my guns.

The 3 shot allows you to miss the first one but still kill them because you have 3 shots and its more accurate than automatic fire. I used to use the FAL in WaW (or something similar) but the maps are smaller in Black Ops

Slightly annoying, I just got banned from a server because I used a carpet bomb that killed 6 enemies and 3 team mates...

Lately I've became a big fan of Galil and Stoner. Only good with Scavenger Perk though.

Custom 1: AK47
2: Commando
3: Galil
4: Stoner
5: Enfield/Famas

You have to cricketing BUY the new maps?? Oh come on!

Rip off, mate. Compare it to Valve and Team Fortress 2 - they regularly release new content, including new maps I'm sure for free and download them automatically once you start Steam. That's what you call a good way to keep your customers and get more as well.

And didn't Battlefield Bad Company 2 just drop a load of new maps for free as well (on PC at least?)

yep and yep. Valve games are great value with all the free updates. And I think BFBC2 did release some new maps, though I haven't downloaded the latest update yet.

Users who are viewing this thread