Modern Warfare 2

latency between my computer and the server. The on average 100ms difference can be quite a lot in a fps.

Anyone up for some online play? Not played the game in about half a year but I fancy giving it a bash if someone wants to join me. Was great fun back when me, Ollie, Ben and Mark played together.

I'll join you guys. I only like playing online with mates. Otherwise it's boring.

Trust you guys to reply after I went offline last night. I'm around today so, if you are about, the offer still stands.

Normally I would accept. And I shall accept.

Let me get a couple of Strepsils in me; it hurts to talk without them.

Any one on XBL play this? I'm seriously lookin for someone/a team to play strategic matches with coz I hate goin into lobbies alone, into objective games, where nobody communicates and there's no strategy or anything

Bump
Anyone still play this game? I'm asking cause I was thinking of buying this game because the demo was awesome.

The demo is just a campaign demo. The campaign is quite decent, rent it for a day and you can play the 5 hour long campaign.

Whether or not you like the multiplayer depends on whether you like COD gameplay. Battlefield is easily the best shooter on the market, but MW2 is the best COD game. Try it out though, a lot of people have this game, you must have a mate that'll let you borrow it.

^ No, all my friends think MW2 is old and play Black Ops instead.:noway IMO MW2 is much better than Black Ops.
I'll probably buy it this weekend and hopefully later on buy Battlefield 2.

Users who are viewing this thread