can anyone make the indian sweater and west indies "sandals" odi kit??

Rahul

International Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
can any of the kit makers make the indian sweater and west indies "sandals" odi kit....thanx if any1 can make them!!

bharat

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
India
I'll try.Can u post a few pics so that it would be easier for me?

Rahul

International Cricketer
lol!!

bharat dont bother with the windies kit....sumo already sent me the 1 he made....wud be nice if u cud make the sweater though......i'll try to find some pics....or else u could fix the indian logo on the sweater....and add the sahara logo somewhere on the sweater.....i think the sweater just has a black lining around the neck.....

Ste

Executive member
Merge this forum with the Cricket 2004.co.uk staff forums? As long as you post all your secret plans etc. or whatever on this forum I dont mind!

Ste

Aussies r tops

Club Cricketer
y dont u merge the 2 sites? u could make it available from both web adresses and then it could b massive. just a thought, though i understand it would take quite a bit of work

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
lol
I think the point is that the game is big enough to support two forums particularly if they are working together rather than pulling against each other as has happened in the past.
As you can see from my post count I have no problems contibuting here and members at PC have no problems contributing at my forum and as far as I'm concerned that's the best way.

Users who are viewing this thread