Captains

carrick

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Who would you say is the best captain currently around?
I would have to go for Fleming as he's quality.

Ricky Ponting

Or Flintoff :readit

usy57_pak said:
Ricky Ponting

Or Flintoff :readit

Captain? Flintoff? Not yet anyway!

And Ponting?! he makes awful decisions!!

As of late it would definately be vaughan, potential captains warne, for his gr8 cricketing mind

Right Now it has to be Inzamam His Record this season was amazing he averaged 64 in odi's!! and 91 in Test matchs!

If you are going by averages Ponting or Vaughan win easily in test matches. Flemming and Ponting in ODIs.

Lara ??

JamesyJames3 said:
Captain? Flintoff? Not yet anyway!

And Ponting?! he makes awful decisions!!

As of late it would definately be vaughan, potential captains warne, for his gr8 cricketing mind
y not ??? he is the guy :hpraise Freddie :love

usy57_pak said:
Lara ??

y not ??? he is the guy :hpraise Freddie :love

I think you need to read the topic of the thread again. Other ppl may see your post as spam.

The question is who is currently the best captain around? Flintoff is not currently a captain.

No, not Inzamam. He at times gets too defensive! My favorite captain among the current lot is Fleming! Had this question been asked a year and a half ago, I would have closed my eyes and said Saurav Ganguly! But now, he is among the worst captains and is almost on the brink of losing his career (if he does not perform)!

Has to be Vaughan. I know im pretty biased towards him, but the way he has turned things around for England is incredible. He rallies his troops together really well by backing all his players and encouraging them 100%, something that the likes of Nasser Hussain never did. Stephen Fleming isn't far behind either, and has been the best captain over previous years, but my vote is for Vaughan currently.

Users who are viewing this thread