Caption this

funny-pictures99.jpg

Who says business and pleasure don't mix?
That was good :laugh
It was a brave attempt but everyone agreed that "Lassie And The Lone Ranger Meet The Planet of The Apes" was never quite going to beat "Avatar" as the christmas box office hit!
It got a little chuckle :laugh
wow that was a bigger fail than UV himself!
Too much fail there -__-
Haha! That one was brilliant. I take it you like those KFC ads, so do I. I hope they do them again this year.
Haha yeah, they're pretty good! They've got the KFC Survival Guide ads now, which go all right.

Yeah, gotta love player endorsement :sarcasm

But there were some classic lines in those! And Australia in ridiculous situations, 2/1000+ and England 9/27 :D

Last edited:
I left it a few years ago on one of those KFC filler videos and skrillex somehow dug it up a while ago. More of an inside joke between us tbh. He might still have the quote somewhere though.

Haha. Your lucky I couldn't find the image and that your comment got semi-deleted :p

I'll have a look around though. But if you find a comment on that particular Youtube video under a member called 'Hmarka', click reply to the post and what he had originally posted would be visible. But you probably wouldn't be able to see the reply.

skrillex_x added 4 Minutes and 6 Seconds later...

Hey I found it ...

SIGGYPC.jpg

:laugh Gotta' love the Youtube community.

Last edited:
tumblr_kr0fud8BXw1qzt0ypo1_500.jpg

You think cricket's not the same game it was anymore? Well, this is how it's played in 2050.

Users who are viewing this thread