NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Hello PC Members, its been quite a while I logged in onto Planet Cricket. First of all its great news for cricket fans with Don Bradman game releasing soon. With that game we now have two decent games to play at, with DBC14 being one and Cricket Heroes my personal favorite being another.

Was going across few card games and found this to be an interesting idea. This game is also called Armchair Cricket. Never played before just saw few simulators here and there.

Game Idea

A player would get 6 cards in front of him. He will select one card to play at a time and a subsequent CPU card would be generated. Based on the CPU card(Also known as bowler) the score would be calculated. The player has 6 deliveries or 6 cards to play with from 1,2,3,4,5,6,78,9,10,Jack, Queen, Ace, King. The card would be randomly assigned in the start.

Score Calculation

With some serious thinking I decided to follow Armchair Cricket's scoring system.To score runs the player needs to play a card that is higher in value. (Anything else is a dot ball.) The number of runs is determined by the difference in value. Roughly, if the batsman?s card exceeds the bowler?s by 1, 2 or 3, one run is scored; if by 4 or 5, two runs; if by 6, three runs; if by 7, 8, 9, four runs; if by 10, six runs. If the players card and the bowlers card are same, its a wicket.

Features

1. You will create your own player to represent yourself.
  2. You can assign batting and bowling points(would be used for online multiplayer matchups)
  3. Online leader-boards
  4. Complete statics provided from game one played.
  5. Online multiplayer system
  6. Achievements to unlock

Features Implemented

1. Registration
  2. Login
  3. Algorithm implemented.
  4. Online leader-boards implement

Work In Pending

1. Multiplayer system
  2. Player Abilities
  3. Achievements

Will release a stable version in a weeks time. If you want to give this a try kindly fill a small form Support Here

Thanks,
Parth Kadakia

*Credits - Armchair Cricket developer for scoring pattern

Last edited:
Thanks @Yudi, I have to forward my reports about this game to Fresno State University. I would be glad if you would just fill out the small form. Sorry for the trouble

Thanks
Parth Kadakia

Due to some bugs couldnt release it but trust me still working on it :)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread