PS3: Carribean Cup - Season 1 Finished - BVNR Crowned Winner !!!

Completing 50 overs every single match seems impossible.
My suggestion would be either have a 25/30 overs a side match or a Pro40 with 2 innings each team (20/20) with limited over rules. If a team gets bundled out in 10 overs also, there won't be a carry forward to the next innings.

With regard to the fixture everyone in one group and plays home and away matches (same like IPL OR EPL)

I am fine with playing 25/30 overs match instead of 50 overs. As some time the batting team can stay alive for this much of overs :D.

Regarding the fixtures, I thought of creating it with having all the teams in one group and playing Home and away basis. But when I calculated, we will have 132 matches in total in league stage only :eek:, as we are 12 of us. This would take very long time.

So I decided to have two groups of six teams each playing home and away. This resulted in 60 matches in total for the league stage. I found it somewhat feasible. If you still think that we can have all the teams in one group, I am fine with creating a fixture for it :)

Last edited:
I would say T20. Based on previous online matches a T20 game is about 2 hours long - the max time I would be able to spend per match.

My proposal for the structure:

I say we play each other once (11 matches). Then the top 2 players would qualify for the semi-final (Cup semi-final). Players 3-6 would play the 'quarter finals' with the winners of those games playing the top 2. The winner of these matches plays each other in the final.

Players 7-12 would then play the shield final. Meaning that players finishing 7 and 8 qualifies for the shield semi-final, while player 9-12 plays each other in the knock-out. This is the same principle for those in the Cup play-off.

This will ensure that everyone can play for something once the play-off starts.

T20 for me as well.

One group, 1 game against each team.

Then have the same structure as the IPL for the final phase of the league.

1st Qualifier: 1st place vs 2nd place
Eliminator: 3rd place vs 4th place
2nd Qualifier: loser of 1st qualifier vs winner of eliminator.

Final: Winner of 1st Qualifier vs Winner of 2nd Qualifier.

I can only play T20s if that helps.

@Markkkkk ; @RIZZYX ; @issue ; @arjwiz ; @Solomon ; @valerian140 ; @ratchamal ; @chaman82 ; @Gentoras ; @DavidTheMan ; @francisjery

Ok Guys here is the Final Structure :

It will be a Pro 20 .

2 Referralls Allowed.
All other standard Pro 20 rules.
No "Normalise Skills" allowed.
Home Team sets up the match at any venue of his choice

Everyone plays each other once , and then we use the IPL final rounds format ie :

1st Qualifier: 1st place vs 2nd place
Eliminator: 3rd place vs 4th place
2nd Qualifier: loser of 1st qualifier vs winner of eliminator.

Final: Winner of 1st Qualifier vs Winner of 2nd Qualifier.

We start 1 week after Patch2 hits the Consoles.

@francisjery , please proceed to draw up a final fixture list with random home and away matches for everyone in the range of 5minimum/7 maximum if possible. Not that Hometown support means alot , except for being able to adjust the pitch conditions.

EDIT : You guys can check Post No. 1 , tried to Summarise everything there as well.

Last edited:
Hi Acid, the fixtures and the scorecards are ready. I am trying to workout the players Statistics tab. But I an not able to get that correctly. I will send you the spreadsheet in a moment. Check and see whether you can work out the players statistics tab.

@Acid Burn are you using arjwiz team or get best? will you be rechecking the skills of every player?

The Teams are the ones being submitted by @bradthelad , so I`m not sure if they were checked by Arjwiz prior to him putting them up on the Academy , although I would think they did go past his eyes.

With regards to the re-checking of all the players skills , I certainly wont do it if its required , I believe @arjwiz is the master of this. We will need some confirmation of this from Brad and Arjwiz about this .

Please advise guys.

T20 is fine.

I don't know how brad created his teams. I don't think he used my players. I certainly did not (and do not plan to) skill these random West Indian superstars.

@Markkkkk ; @RIZZYX ; @issue ; @arjwiz ; @Solomon ; @valerian140 ; @ratchamal ; @chaman82 ; @Gentoras ; @DavidTheMan ; @francisjery

Guys , the Time is upon us. The Rumble in the Caribbean Jungle are set to start from Monday 14th July . I have allowed for 1 week for the Managers to complete their match with each other. Meaning each Monday the new round will start. I will afford time until the end of Tuesday following the round to submit the previous Weeks Scorecards , if received after this , too bad.

This will enable me to update the leaderboards , best Batsmens etc.

No advance matches with other managers will be allowed to count , meaning I will only accept the 6 "official" scheduled matches scorecards per week. This however does not mean that you cannot play your future scheduled match earlier , I will just not accept the scorecard until the appropriate time. So DONT send me the Future Round`s scorecard earlier , I will just bin it. DO send them in at the right time. I will not keep it somewhere and wait for the right time to process it. I get confused easily , and this is the only way for me to try and keep up with the league.

Please state underneath that you all understand and agree with the post , so that the wheels can be set in motion.

PS> Please check Post 1 , I have included all Fixtures , Rules etc. there.

Last edited:
Good to go. My only request is to have a quick skillset check. All the respective managers also go through their respective teams and let acid know if any changes to be made

Users who are viewing this thread